Building a squad for you.

0
I'll need some information such a formation untradeables, players you need in and of course your budget.
«1

Comments

  • 1
    > @Bennett25 said:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I am looking for a squad in 4-2-2-2 that must have 88 Nesta and 83 Lucas Moura in it!
    > Other players I have include POTM Pukki, POTM Osimhen, Scream Ozil, Koulibally, Marcelo and Donnarumma, but they don't have to be included in the squad.
    > I have a budget of roughly 100k, but can always grind for more coins if necessary.
    >
    > Thanks!

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10125365

    Here you go. I put in 92 Nesta but you can just see that as your untradeable Nesta. If you want other suggestions, let me know.
  • 0
    > @Redhott1970 said:
    > Plattform: ps4
    > Budget: 1.800.000
    > In game formation: 4-2-2-2
    > Untradeable players that must be in team: nesta
    > Thanks :)

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10335418
  • 0

    @petkov10 said:
    > @petkov10 said:
    > Platform: PC
    > Budget: 500k
    > Min chem: 100
    > Formation: Any (4-1-2-1-2(2) in game)
    > Must have: Nesta 88, Adama Traore scream 85
    > Untradables I have: Ndombele OTW, Pulisic OTW, Dzeko Scream, Ozil Scream, Osimhen POTM, Casemiro, Busquets, Marcelo, Sanchez OTW, Nesta 88, Adama Traore Scream
    > Looking for a PL swuad but would try a hybrid as well tbh
    > Thanks!
    Forgot that I also have Season rewards choice of Zaha, Vazquez or Tolisso 85

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10146447
    This one is PL with your untradeables.

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10146638
    This one is a hybrid of your untradeables.

    If you need more suggestions, let me know.

  • 0
    theantictheantic Posts: 2
    Haven't got much of a budget atm, 25k.
    But this is my current squad:
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/10156076

    Happy with any changes
  • 0

    @theantic said:
    Haven't got much of a budget atm, 25k.
    But this is my current squad:
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/10156076

    Happy with any changes

    You could replace Felipe Anderson with Martial, Davinson Sanchez with one of your CBs or maybe Mahrez instead of Bernardo Silva. But, it depends on your playstyle of course so if they feel good to play with them then no changes would be good as well.

  • 0
    Hi could you make me a 60k squad with Vidal. I also have potm pukki and potm osimhen and muller. Whatever formation is fine. I can’t seem to find a good formation. Just don’t use 4-1-2-1-2 please. Thank you
  • 0

    @Salvatierra03 said:
    Hi could you make me a 60k squad with Vidal. I also have potm pukki and potm osimhen and muller. Whatever formation is fine. I can’t seem to find a good formation. Just don’t use 4-1-2-1-2 please. Thank you

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10179477

    I can make it different if you want, and if you save up you can buy ter stegen instead of Areola.

  • 0
    Platform : PS4
    Budget: 500k - 600k
    Unreadables : Auba POTM, nesta Icon, Adama Scream
    Formation ig: at the Moment 4-2-4 but want to swap.
  • 0
    Laith433Laith433 Posts: 8
    Any formation
    Platform ps4
    Budget 350-400k
    Untradeable nesta , cruyff
    I need a team to slay in fifa
  • 0

    @RAKETENpoLe said:
    Platform : PS4
    Budget: 500k - 600k
    Unreadables : Auba POTM, nesta Icon, Adama Scream
    Formation ig: at the Moment 4-2-4 but want to swap.

    If you want me to make a hybrid or use a different formation, let me know.

  • 0

    @Laith433 said:
    Any formation
    Platform ps4
    Budget 350-400k
    Untradeable nesta , cruyff
    I need a team to slay in fifa

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10180213

    If you prefer from one league or a different formation, let me know and I will make a new one for you then.

  • 0
    1 million budget on PS4
    Any formation either 4231 or 4222 in game
    Must include my red if ben yedder and want to try Son.
    The rest is up to you
  • 0
    Laith433Laith433 Posts: 8
    > @masterpax1 said:
    > @Laith433 said:
    > Any formation
    > Platform ps4
    > Budget 350-400k
    > Untradeable nesta , cruyff
    > I need a team to slay in fifa
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10180213
    >
    > If you prefer from one league or a different formation, let me know and I will make a new one for you then.
    U forgot the 2 untradeable that I have which is nesta and cruyff
    And if u have some good hybrid why not
  • 0

    @Laith433 said:
    > @masterpax1 said:
    > @Laith433 said:
    > Any formation
    > Platform ps4
    > Budget 350-400k
    > Untradeable nesta , cruyff
    > I need a team to slay in fifa
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10180213
    >
    > If you prefer from one league or a different formation, let me know and I will make a new one for you then.
    U forgot the 2 untradeable that I have which is nesta and cruyff
    And if u have some good hybrid why not

    They are in that squad, your 2 icons.

  • 0

    @LewisBlake95 said:
    1 million budget on PS4
    Any formation either 4231 or 4222 in game
    Must include my red if ben yedder and want to try Son.
    The rest is up to you

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10188046

    If you want something different, let me know.

  • 0
    petkov10petkov10 Posts: 2
    > @petkov10 said:
    > Platform: PC
    > Budget: 500k
    > Min chem: 100
    > Formation: Any (4-1-2-1-2(2) in game)
    > Must have: Nesta 88, Adama Traore scream 85
    > Untradables I have: Ndombele OTW, Pulisic OTW, Dzeko Scream, Ozil Scream, Osimhen POTM, Casemiro, Busquets, Marcelo, Sanchez OTW, Nesta 88, Adama Traore Scream
    > Looking for a PL swuad but would try a hybrid as well tbh
    > Thanks!
    Forgot that I also have Season rewards choice of Zaha, Vazquez or Tolisso 85
  • 0
    petkov10petkov10 Posts: 2
    Platform: PC
    Budget: 500k
    Min chem: 100
    Formation: Any (4-1-2-1-2(2) in game)
    Must have: Nesta 88, Adama Traore scream 85
    Untradables I have: Ndombele OTW, Pulisic OTW, Dzeko Scream, Ozil Scream, Osimhen POTM, Casemiro, Busquets, Marcelo, Sanchez OTW, Nesta 88, Adama Traore Scream
    Looking for a PL swuad but would try a hybrid as well tbh
    Thanks!
  • 0
    MrTDX10MrTDX10 Posts: 11
    Platform : XBOX ONE
    Budget : 500 000
    Min chemistry : 100
    Formation : I don’t care ( 4-2-3-1 in game)
    Players in the team : Havertz IF, Mertens, Ferdinand and Guardiola ( ICON SWAP)
    Untradable players : Ferdinand and Guardiola
    Hybrid team please
  • 0
    RJJR96RJJR96 Posts: 3

    Platform : PS4
    Budget : 1 400 000
    Min chemistry : 100
    Formation : I don’t care ( 4-2-3-1 in game)
    Players in the team : Kante, Allan, Mane, Dembele (if possible ter stegen in goal)
    Untradable players : Allan

    Thanks!

  • 0
    > @MrTDX10 said:
    > Platform : XBOX ONE
    > Budget : 500 000
    > Min chemistry : 100
    > Formation : I don’t care ( 4-2-3-1 in game)
    > Players in the team : Havertz IF, Mertens, Ferdinand and Guardiola ( ICON SWAP)
    > Untradable players : Ferdinand and Guardiola
    > Hybrid team please

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10125808

    Eventually you can buy Jordi Alba instead of Schulz. But if you want something different, let me know.
  • 0
    > @RJJR96 said:
    > Platform : PS4
    > Budget : 1 400 000
    > Min chemistry : 100
    > Formation : I don’t care ( 4-2-3-1 in game)
    > Players in the team : Kante, Allan, Mane, Dembele (if possible ter stegen in goal)
    > Untradable players : Allan
    >
    > Thanks!

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10126025

    I assume that you still want to buy Mane, Dembele, Allan and Kante so the price is including them.
  • 0
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1,100,000
    Formation: 4-2-3-1 in game
    Untradeable players: (don’t have to include any but some are good) promes otw, kante, potm aubameyang, dembele, baby Carlos, dybala if, zaha special card, hulk scream, nainngolan if and fabinho

    Thanks!
  • 0
    MrTDX10MrTDX10 Posts: 11
    edited October 27
    Platform : XBOX ONE
    Budget : 500 000
    Min chemistry : 100
    Formation : I don’t care ( 4-2-3-1 in game)
    Players in the team : Havertz IF, Mertens, Ferdinand and Guardiola ( ICON SWAP)
    Untradable players : Ferdinand and Guardiola
    A hybrid team please
    I am sorry but I don’t have Mertens and Havertz IF I have to buy them so :
    Budget : 500 000 (with Mertens and Havertz IF
    And I would like real winger for my 4-2-3-1 please
    Thank you so much
  • 0

    @MrTDX10 said:
    Platform : XBOX ONE
    Budget : 500 000
    Min chemistry : 100
    Formation : I don’t care ( 4-2-3-1 in game)
    Players in the team : Havertz IF, Mertens, Ferdinand and Guardiola ( ICON SWAP)
    Untradable players : Ferdinand and Guardiola
    A hybrid team please
    I am sorry but I don’t have Mertens and Havertz IF I have to buy them so :
    Budget : 500 000 (with Mertens and Havertz IF
    And I would like real winger for my 4-2-3-1 please
    Thank you so much

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10136965

    You have about 100k to spare but Sane was just out of your price range.

  • 0
    Raf666Raf666 Posts: 6
    Platform: Ps4
    Budget:100k
    Formation in-game: 4-2-3-1
    Players in the team: ndombele otw, tolisso season reward and roberto carlos (icon swap)
    Thanks
  • 0

    @FutPlayer269 said:
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1,100,000
    Formation: 4-2-3-1 in game
    Untradeable players: (don’t have to include any but some are good) promes otw, kante, potm aubameyang, dembele, baby Carlos, dybala if, zaha special card, hulk scream, nainngolan if and fabinho

    Thanks!

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10137194

    If you prefer me to use different untradeables, let me know.

  • 0

    @Raf666 said:
    Platform: Ps4
    Budget:100k
    Formation in-game: 4-2-3-1
    Players in the team: ndombele otw, tolisso season reward and roberto carlos (icon swap)
    Thanks

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10137479

    You can also use Vardy, Ben Yedder, Gabriel Jesus, Benzema or IF Plea into the striker spot instead of Zaha.

  • 0
    Raf666Raf666 Posts: 6
    Platform:PS4 Budget:600k Players in the team: gerrard or ferdinand (icon swap) Formation in-game: a normal 4-3-3
  • 0
    Raf666Raf666 Posts: 6
    Platform:PS4 Formation in-game:4-2-3-1 Budget:50k Player in the team: wesley if Thanks u
  • 0

    @Raf666 said:
    Platform:PS4 Formation in-game:4-2-3-1 Budget:50k Player in the team: wesley if Thanks u

    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/10144649

    There you go.

Sign In or Register to comment.