I make u a team

0
I need info about budget, formation, untradebale players, plattform and league or hybrid. Respond quickly
«1

Comments

  • 1

    Budget:150k
    Console:ps4
    Must have:LLORIS AND TOTM VARDY
    Formation:MUST HAVE EITHER 2 STRIKERS OR 3 ATTACKERS UP FRONT

    PLEASE MAKE ME TWO✌️
    ONE HYBRID AND ONE PREMIER LEAGUE TEAM

  • 1
    > @Viggan04addonps4 said:
    > > @Seco97 said:
    > > Platform: PS4
    > > Budget: 600k
    > > Formation: 4321
    > > Untradeable players: IF nainggolan (not important)
    > > Hybrid
    > > League: not important
    >
    > 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
    >
    > GK: Lloris
    > RB: Semedo
    > RCB: Umtiti
    > LCB: Laporte
    > LB: Roussillon
    > RCM: De Jong
    > CM: Witsel
    > LCM: Reus
    > RF: Nainggolan IF
    > ST: Mertens
    > LF: Guerreiro Scream
    >
    > 575K trean that basically got everything in my opinion, a good goalie I tried myself with a solid defense + Quick LB and RB. Middfield is both good at defending and attacking. I have Witsel in my team and he is a beast in defending but also score a lot of goales. Reus and De Jong should be good too. I took Nainggolan IF cause he was ut and Mertens I tried earlier FIFA and he has been good. Guerreiro Scream I also have in team right now and he is loyal to the club and u can trust him when it comes to create and (often) score chances. He can also play good passes. Hope u like it!
    >
    > I meant TEAM btw not trean, that is my language autocorrect...
  • 0
    Chuy2011Chuy2011 Posts: 10
    Need a new team please 350k Ps4 Dont care about the league or nation Only thing I ask for is Loris and umtiti in the team I have scream ozil, scream Romagnoli, baby nesta, pique
  • 0
    > @Chuy2011 said:
    > Need a new team please 350k Ps4 Dont care about the league or nation Only thing I ask for is Loris and umtiti in the team I have scream ozil, scream Romagnoli, baby nesta, pique

    4 - 3 - 3

    GK: Lloris
    RB: Pereira
    RCB: Nesta Icon
    LCB: Umtiti
    LB: Jordi Alba
    RCM: Gundogan
    CM: Özil Scream
    LCM: Kroos
    RW: Pepe
    ST: Lacazette
    LW: Asensio

    255K team that has a the pace needed but also good shooting with strong links. I put in the 2 players u asked for and some of the ut players. The last 100K u can have in the club to do Sbc, hope u like it!
  • 0
    500-600k
    XBOX
    Any formation (I will change in game)
    No specific players but maybe 1-3 scream cards
    Just an overall op team preferably a hybrid for fut champs and div rivals
  • 0
    > @Seco97 said:
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 600k
    > Formation: 4321
    > Untradeable players: IF nainggolan (not important)
    > Hybrid
    > League: not important

    4 - 3 - 2 - 1

    GK: Lloris
    RB: Semedo
    RCB: Umtiti
    LCB: Laporte
    LB: Roussillon
    RCM: De Jong
    CM: Witsel
    LCM: Reus
    RF: Nainggolan IF
    ST: Mertens
    LF: Guerreiro Scream

    575K trean that basically got everything in my opinion, a good goalie I tried myself with a solid defense + Quick LB and RB. Middfield is both good at defending and attacking. I have Witsel in my team and he is a beast in defending but also score a lot of goales. Reus and De Jong should be good too. I took Nainggolan IF cause he was ut and Mertens I tried earlier FIFA and he has been good. Guerreiro Scream I also have in team right now and he is loyal to the club and u can trust him when it comes to create and (often) score chances. He can also play good passes. Hope u like it!
  • 0
    > @isaacj4 said:
    > Budget=120k
    > Formation=Dont mind
    > untradebles=potm harit, potm osimhem, scream navas, icon nesta try and use as many as possible
    > PS4

    4 - 3 - 3

    GK: Ter Stegen
    RB: Odriozola
    RCB: Kehrer
    LCB: Süle
    LB: Hakimi
    RCM: Saul
    CM: Draxler
    LCM: Brandt
    RW: Jesus Navas Scream
    ST: Osimhen POTM
    LW: Bamba

    90K team that is really good on the paper, Ter Stegen should be a god goalie. If u want play Harit instead of Brandt u can do but then he Will 7 chemistry (with loyality). Hope u like this team!
  • 0
    600k any formation hibrid ps4 and cheated players
  • 0
    > @Viggan04addonps4 said:
    > > @Solidus97 said:
    > > https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/10490679/copy
    > >
    > > So... I have this team, and packed Matthaus mid. 2 fucking million coins. And honestly I don't know who to aim to. Any formation with 2 CDM/league it's okey.
    > >
    > > Budget: 2.5 MM
    > > Console: PS4
    > >
    > > u could uppgrade Mendy to Alex Sandro and Sissoko to Pogba but give me some time i come with new team for u
    > >
    >
    > 4 - 3 - 3 (3)

    GK: Neuer IF
    RB: Alexander Arnold IF
    RCB: Van Dijk
    LCB: Süle
    LB: Schulz
    RCDM: Fabinho IF
    LCDM: Witsel
    CM: De Bruyne
    RW: Salah
    ST: Aguero
    LW: Guerreiro Scream

    2,2M team that should be super op. Execpt for the Quick and good shooting attackers and the explosive middfield u have Van Dijk who is a completly beast and u have Bundesliga Van Dijk as Süle is called a lot (haha). Idk how good Neuer is but is is IF so should be a solid goalkeeper, hope u like the team!
  • 0
    YolosjoanYolosjoan Posts: 4
    edited November 7
    Hi
    Budget: 320k
    Players that must be in: Untrad son
    Any formation
    Hybrid
    Console: ps4
    Every one on 9 or 10 chem
    Thanks for taking your time :smile:
  • 0
    > @Viggan04addonps4 said:
    > I need info about budget, formation, untradebale players, plattform and league or hybrid. Respond quickly

    No tradable : Ronaldo UCL, Messi, Mbappe, Trippier Halloween, Hernandez CB..


    Tradable : Giggs 87, Essien 87, Pogba, Lloris, Lenglet, Digne If...

    Have 0 coins now 😅 I play in 4-3-3.

    Thank you bro
  • 0
    Chuy2011Chuy2011 Posts: 10
    > @Viggan04addonps4 said:
    > > @Chuy2011 said:
    > > Need a new team please 350k Ps4 Dont care about the league or nation Only thing I ask for is Loris and umtiti in the team I have scream ozil, scream Romagnoli, baby nesta, pique
    >
    > 4 - 3 - 3
    >
    > GK: Lloris
    > RB: Pereira
    > RCB: Nesta Icon
    > LCB: Umtiti
    > LB: Jordi Alba
    > RCM: Gundogan
    > CM: Özil Scream
    > LCM: Kroos
    > RW: Pepe
    > ST: Lacazette
    > LW: Asensio
    >
    > 255K team that has a the pace needed but also good shooting with strong links. I put in the 2 players u asked for and some of the ut players. The last 100K u can have in the club to do Sbc, hope u like it!
    >
    >

    Thank you I'll make sure to try it later when I get home
  • 0
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: Around 300-350k
    Favourite Formation: Any "meta" formation
    League: Premier or La Liga
    Hybrid or not: Can be
  • 0
    isaacj4isaacj4 Posts: 6
    > @Viggan04addonps4 said:
    > > @isaacj4 said:
    > > Budget=120k
    > > Formation=Dont mind
    > > untradebles=potm harit, potm osimhem, scream navas, icon nesta try and use as many as possible
    > > PS4
    >
    > 4 - 3 - 3
    >
    > GK: Ter Stegen
    > RB: Odriozola
    > RCB: Kehrer
    > LCB: Süle
    > LB: Hakimi
    > RCM: Saul
    > CM: Draxler
    > LCM: Brandt
    > RW: Jesus Navas Scream
    > ST: Osimhen POTM
    > LW: Bamba
    >
    > 90K team that is really good on the paper, Ter Stegen should be a god goalie. If u want play Harit instead of Brandt u can do but then he Will 7 chemistry (with loyality). Hope u like this team!
    >
    >

    Thanks
  • 0
    InsidiousInsidious Posts: 309
    Platform ps4
    budget 1.6m
    chemistry min 100 (I don't mind a player or two at 8 chem.
    Formation in game 4222 and 4231
    I got Cr7 untradeable and neymar tradeable and I definitely want them in the team. Other untradeable if walker but he doesn't have to be in.
  • 0

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 400,000 (can go a little over but try stay under)
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: in game 41212 narrow or 4231
    Players that must be in: don't really care. have liked allan so if you can but not too fussed
    Untradeable players (optional): Pukki, pjanic, Douglas Costa, OTW brandt, goretzka (none too great so don't mind if none used
    Description: Not an amazing player so just a fun hybrid to play with

  • 0
    > @Solidus97 said:
    > https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/10490679/copy
    >
    > So... I have this team, and packed Matthaus mid. 2 fucking million coins. And honestly I don't know who to aim to. Any formation with 2 CDM/league it's okey.
    >
    > Budget: 2.5 MM
    > Console: PS4
    >
    > u could uppgrade Mendy to Alex Sandro and Sissoko to Pogba but give me some time i come with new team for u
    >
  • 0
    Dully23Dully23 Posts: 18
    Budget: 400k
    Platform: PS4
    Untradeable players: Scream Pique, Ousmane Dembele, Semedo, Vardy POTM, OTW Brandt, Corona RTTF, FUT CHAMPS Nainggolan

    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 narrow or 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-3-1

    Would like Pique, semedo, and Dembele in the team, and nainggolan as I’ve just got him
  • 0
    > @Greenie11 said:
    > 100k
    > 3-5-2 in game, lm/rm as lb/rb.
    > I like Brazilians and French players


    3 - 5 - 2

    GK: Alisson
    RCB: Marquinhos
    CB: Eder Militao
    LCB: David Luiz
    RM: Di Maria
    RCDM: Gueye
    LCDM: Casemiro
    LM: Felipe Anderson
    COM: Payet
    RST: Dembele ( Lyon )
    LST: Ben Yedder

    101K team on Ps4 hope u like it!
  • 0
    > @xchiko said:
    > Formation: Doesnt Matter
    > Untrade: Griezmann, Draxler Scream, Guardiola,Robertson,
    > plattform: Ps4
    > Hybrid: yes
    > Budget: 200k

    4 - 3 - 3 (4)

    GK: Alisson
    RB: Meuiner
    RCB: Thiago Silva IF
    LCB: Joe Gomez
    LB: Robertson
    RCM: Verratti IF
    LCM: Guardiola Icon
    COM: Draxler Scream
    RW: Ousmane Dembele
    ST: Griezmann
    LW: Martial

    191K team hope u like it!
  • 0
    Fares333Fares333 Posts: 15

    Formation:doesn't matter as long as you have 2 cdms and 4 attacking players

    Untradables:Hulk scream,potm osimhen , potm vela you don't have to use them

    Hybrid:yes

    PS4

    Budget:2.1 mill but you can go over by 100k if you want

  • 0
    Formation: 433 or any Effective one
    Budget: around 250k
    Players: Dembele, Semedo, Ben yedder/Lucas, Allan

    Need the most possibly OP team in that budget
  • 0
    Seco97Seco97 Posts: 7

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 600k
    Formation: 4321
    Untradeable players: IF nainggolan (not important)
    Hybrid
    League: not important

  • 0

    500-600k
    XBOX
    Any formation (I will change in game)
    No specific players but maybe 1-3 scream cards
    Just an overall op team preferably a hybrid for fut champs and div rivals

  • 0
    isaacj4isaacj4 Posts: 6
    Budget=120k
    Formation=Dont mind
    untradebles=potm harit, potm osimhem, scream navas, icon nesta try and use as many as possible
    PS4
  • 0
    TomLeeds24TomLeeds24 Posts: 1
    edited November 6
    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Budget: 180k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any with wingers, 4 at back
    Players that must be in: politano, lacazette if possible (Could play politano in st if needs be)
    Untradeable players: lacazette, David Silva, Laporte, courtois, st.juste(scream card)
    Description: kinda want a team that can fit politano and lacazette in cos I’ve enjoyed playing with them both Just as op as possible please
  • 0
    > @TomLeeds24 said:
    > Platform: XBOX ONE
    > Budget: 180k
    > Min chemistry: 100
    > Formation: Any with wingers, 4 at back
    > Players that must be in: politano, lacazette if possible (Could play politano in st if needs be)
    > Untradeable players: lacazette, David Silva, Laporte, courtois, st.juste(scream card)
    > Description: kinda want a team that can fit politano and lacazette in cos I’ve enjoyed playing with them both Just as op as possible please

    4 - 3 - 3 (4)

    GK: Lloris
    RB: Lazaro
    RCB: Skrinar
    LCB: Laporte
    LB: Mendy
    RCM: Brozovic IF
    LCM: Fabinho
    COM: Özil
    RW: Politani
    ST: Lacazette
    LW: Felipe Anderson

    This is a 100K team but it is op and u can keep the res of the coins to SBC or pick another LW but I think Felipe is really good
  • 0
    > @Kneeltome said:
    > Formation: 433 or any Effective one
    > Budget: around 250k
    > Players: Dembele, Semedo, Ben yedder/Lucas, Allan
    >
    > Need the most possibly OP team in that budget

    4 - 3 - 3

    GK: Donnarumma
    RB: Semedo
    RCB: Manolas
    LCB: Koulibaly
    LB: Robertson
    RCM: De Jong
    CM: Allan
    LCM: Fabinho
    RW: Ousmane Dembele
    ST: Lucas Moura
    LW: Felipe Anderson

    This is a 220K team ( if the player u Said was Untradebale ) and it has pace as it has shooting too with strong midfielders. A solid defense too with the beast Koulibaly and Donnarumma who is the god of reflex in goal + fast wingbacks. Hope u like it!
  • 0
    > @hectorisbetter said:
    > 500-600k
    > XBOX
    > Any formation (I will change in game)
    > No specific players but maybe 1-3 scream cards
    > Just an overall op team preferably a hybrid for fut champs and div rivals

    4 - 3 - 3

    GK: Ter Stegen
    RB: Meunier
    RCB: Kherer
    LCB: Umtiti
    LB: Jordi Alba
    RCM: Payet Scream
    CM: Brandt
    LCM: Witsel
    RW: Thuavin
    ST: Reus
    LW: Guerreiro

    540K team on Xbox and I hope u like it and that it fits ur formation in game (u didin’t tell me what that formation was so idk if it is good) and that u like it!
  • 0
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/10490679/copy

    So... I have this team, and packed Matthaus mid. 2 fucking million coins. And honestly I don't know who to aim to. Any formation with 2 CDM/league it's okey.

    Budget: 2.5 MM
    Console: PS4
Sign In or Register to comment.