Who can I buy? Pogba or Kante

My actual midfielder is Wijnaldum IF and Sissoko. I have the coins for about of them. Who should I buy and why? And who I reeplace with?
  1. Pogba or Kante14 votes
    1. Kante
      85.71%
    2. Pogba
      14.29%

Comments

SkoertSkoert Posts: 22
    > @BreadVanfleet said:
    > wijnaldum is a much better player than sissoko, and he is a more creative midfielder so u need a defensive midfielder like kante to pair with him

No sissoko is better
    > @Skoert said:
    > > @BreadVanfleet said:
    > > wijnaldum is a much better player than sissoko, and he is a more creative midfielder so u need a defensive midfielder like kante to pair with him
    >
    > No sissoko is better
    >
    >

sheep lmao sissoko isnt good on this fifa its placebo effect one youtuber says hes good then all the 9 year old kids spend 100k on him in september and when his price goes down they convince themself hes better than gullit
    SkoertSkoert Posts: 22
    > @BreadVanfleet said:
    > > @Skoert said:
    > > > @BreadVanfleet said:
    > > > wijnaldum is a much better player than sissoko, and he is a more creative midfielder so u need a defensive midfielder like kante to pair with him
    > >
    > > No sissoko is better
    > >
    > >
    >
    > sheep lmao sissoko isnt good on this fifa its placebo effect one youtuber says hes good then all the 9 year old kids spend 100k on him in september and when his price goes down they convince themself hes better than Gullit

If you want a defensive midfielder you seriously want sissoko
    wijnaldum is a much better player than sissoko, and he is a more creative midfielder so u need a defensive midfielder like kante to pair with him