Messi or Neymar at cam and st?

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 309
edited November 7 in General FIFA Discussion
As the tittle says.. Cam at 4231 and ST at 4222

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 459

Messi. I can only say by who i have come up against. Neymar has been useless and easily contained. Messi is a tough opponent.

> @ihatetay said:
    > Messi. I can only say by who i have come up against. Neymar has been useless and easily contained. Messi is a tough opponent.

ye I packed Neymar and I use him for a few matches and I can say he's not useless. However, Messi is a star in this game and I'm a huge fan so I couldn't resist and bought him. Pairing him with CR7 who I packed (crazy pack luck) is an extraordinary collaboration.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 459
    edited November 8

@Insidious said:
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Messi. I can only say by who i have come up against. Neymar has been useless and easily contained. Messi is a tough opponent.

ye I packed Neymar and I use him for a few matches and I can say he's not useless. However, Messi is a star in this game and I'm a huge fan so I couldn't resist and bought him. Pairing him with CR7 who I packed (crazy pack luck) is an extraordinary collaboration.

Which person at EA have you been sleeping with for that pack luck?

My biggest has been Mertens who was sold for 160k back when i was doing Schweinsteiger SBC.

edit, oh and Ramos untradeable. Hate him but with Pique SBC i thought i give him a chance even after all the horribleness he has done on the football pitch.
    Gives me another hybrid team to play with.

Cant complain...i finally grinded up to be able to buy Scholes 89 just now and waiting for icon swaps so i can pair him with Keane. THen i can make people cry over a bad game.

> @ihatetay said:
    > @Insidious said:
    > > @ihatetay said:
    > > Messi. I can only say by who i have come up against. Neymar has been useless and easily contained. Messi is a tough opponent.
    >
    > ye I packed Neymar and I use him for a few matches and I can say he's not useless. However, Messi is a star in this game and I'm a huge fan so I couldn't resist and bought him. Pairing him with CR7 who I packed (crazy pack luck) is an extraordinary collaboration.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Which person at EA have you been sleeping with for that pack luck?
    >
    > My biggest has been Mertens who was sold for 160k back when i was doing Schweinsteiger SBC.
    >
    > edit, oh and Ramos untradeable. Hate him but with Pique SBC i thought i give him a chance even after all the horribleness he has done on the football pitch.
    > Gives me another hybrid team to play with.
    >
    > Cant complain...i finally grinded up to be able to buy Scholes 89 just now and waiting for icon swaps so i can pair him with Keane. THen i can make people cry over a bad game.

Hahaha I'm going with Butragueno to get rid off Mertens. Well, idk this year my pack luck is insane. Sane and Scream Bernard are some honourable mentions.