Next upgrade?

Who should i buy next to upgrade my team? Any better options to replace Auba or Griezmann?

Comments

What formation do you play ingame? I would suggest you substitute Pogba or Fabinho for Kante... He is a much better CDM

For me the best thing you can do is buy kante instead of fabinho and buy a huge striker instead of aubameyang like butrageno, stoichkov or somebody like that

@Crixer95 said:
    What formation do you play ingame? I would suggest you substitute Pogba or Fabinho for Kante... He is a much better CDM

I am playing 4-2-3-1, Pogba and Fabinho CDMs, LAM Mbappe, CAM Neymar, RAM Griezmann, Attacker Aubameyang
    As for the Kante, yes I am planning to buy him but the problem is Neymar chemistry, he is my most important player and wouldn't want him on low chemistry, only thing i can do is put kurzawa and he sucks so if you have any other ideas that would be helpful

@Arthurcrack said:
    For me the best thing you can do is buy kante instead of fabinho and buy a huge striker instead of aubameyang like butrageno, stoichkov or somebody like that

As i said above, i'd really like to buy kante but the chemistry is problem, so if you have any ideas please be welcome to share with me :).

You have to put kante as a striker and you buy an icon striker as a cam. Neymar will have full Chem and kante too