De Gea is Gk
  1. Or add other options below14 votes
    1. Alba, pique, Ferdinand, cancelo
      57.14%
    2. IF Digne, scream otamendi, Ferdinand, cancelo
      42.86%

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 459

If its scream Pique then that choice is great. But normal Pique is not worth it.

Markie05Markie05 Posts: 96
    > @Valentino724 said:
    > Pique is a cow

No good ?
    UnknwnCUnknwnC Posts: 13
    Get lenglet instead of pique if you’re gonna go for that option. I’ve used IF Digne, he was solid but out of position quite a lot. My mate uses scream otamendi and says a lot of good things about him so seems like a good option. Not sure about Ferdinand or cancelo. Hope this helped
    It is in fact scream pique with a shadow apologies didn’t realise I missed the scream bit. Thanks everyone looks like I need to try lenglet as well as heard so many good things about him.
    > @UnknwnC said:
    > Get lenglet instead of pique if you’re gonna go for that option. I’ve used IF Digne, he was solid but out of position quite a lot. My mate uses scream otamendi and says a lot of good things about him so seems like a good option. Not sure about Ferdinand or cancelo. Hope this helped

Thanks it did. I used otamendi scream and he was very solid just can’t decide on my defence at the moment. I like Lucas Hernandez a lot as well tough choice
    :D :D > @Valentino724 said:
    > Pique is a cow

:D :D :D :D
    Pique is a cow