57.14%
    2. 87 INSIGNE
      42.86%

Comments

Martens?
    > @itsbrandstar said:
    > Martens?
    I got its 88 card for CAM
    Definitely Martinez. Insigne is good, but occasionally a bit lacking in end product I find.

Martinez on the other hand is just a total animal. Used him with marksman initially and he was great, but switched the hunter and he went to a whole new level! Finishes everything, even finesses from 25 yards that shouldn't be possible with his stats, works hard, endlessly wins and holds the ball - easily one of my favourite cards this fifa!
    erolemre18erolemre18 Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    > @BattleBadger92 said:
    > Definitely Martinez. Insigne is good, but occasionally a bit lacking in end product I find.
    >
    > Martinez on the other hand is just a total animal. Used him with marksman initially and he was great, but switched the hunter and he went to a whole new level! Finishes everything, even finesses from 25 yards that shouldn't be possible with his stats, works hard, endlessly wins and holds the ball - easily one of my favourite cards this fifa!

What about dybala?
    Dybala is quality as a cam, but he's not a striker in my opinion. If you wanted to use him in a 'false 9' type roll that would probably work with deadeye chem, but I don't see him as a more orthodox striker.

I play him behind Martinez, and Lautaro is certainly the better goalscorer of the two