Ferland Mendy

How good is his 80 rated card ? Just packed him and unsure whether to keep and use instead of alba or sell him on.
What do you guys think of him

Comments

CheddaChedda Posts: 35
    Have you tried him out yet?
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Ehm wtf...you packed a player which you can actually go and play with and you dont have to risk any coin loss upon buying and selling. But your asking if he is any good? Just go into a few games and test him out?

Ive tested both. and everyone should get Telles if with Acuna if as CB and B.fernandes and Guerreiro in midfield. fill up rest of team as u wish. (Akanji strong link to Guerreiro). People should have 1-2 icons to help hybrid builds.

Markie05Markie05 Posts: 180
    > @Chedda said:
    > Have you tried him out yet?

Tried him for a few games he was solid but not spectacular. Might as well keep him though as may come in handy for first owner la liga objectives.
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Ehm wtf...you packed a player which you can actually go and play with and you dont have to risk any coin loss upon buying and selling. But your asking if he is any good? Just go into a few games and test him out?
    >
    > Ive tested both. and everyone should get Telles if with Acuna if as CB and B.fernandes and Guerreiro in midfield. fill up rest of team as u wish. (Akanji strong link to Guerreiro). People should have 1-2 icons to help hybrid builds.

? cheers I hatetay. Will keep him I think and I need to try these other players you talk about. Especially IF Acuna. Not sure about at CB though I have scream pique, Ferdinand and rttf Gomez and all 3 are godly. Can’t see them being replaced any time soon
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Trust me, i have shadow on him because i was also using him as LWB at times. But now i use him just as CB and supersub. But Sentinel might be better if you play CB with him.

He is insane. When you got a 90+aggressive(H/H WR) player with high agility and balance plus great speed he will be a nightmare for attackers. With 7 chem he gets a decent enough boost to get his defensive stats up. Especially against the small dribbling players he will be quicker than them at directional changes even xD

You only have 1 team? Sounds boring and costly with fitness.

Anyways if you decide to mix things up with maybe a secondary team and future objectives and hybrids then you should try those players because they are cheap as well so there is no excuse.

> @ihatetay said:
    > Trust me, i have shadow on him because i was also using him as LWB at times. But now i use him just as CB and supersub. But Sentinel might be better if you play CB with him.
    >
    > He is insane. When you got a 90+aggressive(H/H WR) player with high agility and balance plus great speed he will be a nightmare for attackers. With 7 chem he gets a decent enough boost to get his defensive stats up. Especially against the small dribbling players he will be quicker than them at directional changes even xD
    >
    > You only have 1 team? Sounds boring and costly with fitness.
    >
    > Anyways if you decide to mix things up with maybe a secondary team and future objectives and hybrids then you should try those players because they are cheap as well so there is no excuse.

Don’t really have a need for 2 teams can just swaps subs and a few reserves in and out for rivals and weekend league meaning squad and player fitness isn’t needed. As for squad battles I can’t be bothered unless I have to for certain objectives, so rarely play it.
    Having two teams not much point really imo.
    Unless your going to play squad battles and rivals all week then weekend league you would need 2. But I just play enough rivals and fut champs to get the rewards I need.
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Ehm wtf...you packed a player which you can actually go and play with and you dont have to risk any coin loss upon buying and selling. But your asking if he is any good? Just go into a few games and test him out?
    >
    > Ive tested both. and everyone should get Telles if with Acuna if as CB and B.fernandes and Guerreiro in midfield. fill up rest of team as u wish. (Akanji strong link to Guerreiro). People should have 1-2 icons to help hybrid builds.

Acuna at CB when he’s 5’8? I know crossing us useless this year but you’re just asking to concede crosses with him at CB ??