Why the f*ck is wl so hard?

Why the hell is weekend league so hard this weekend? It’s a joke

Comments

Markie05Markie05 Posts: 180
    I gave up after awful gameplay Friday was absolutely shocking and annoying. What’s your record this weekend and what is your normal standard?
    Ahh good it’s not just me then I did think it was playing really weird? What’s up with it?
    Mate I’m like 20 losses 7 wins I’m usually 50/50 or like 16/17 wins and I’ve been like that every weekend league this fifa. I’m just getting smashed this weekend so annoying I think I might give up weekend league
    Markie05Markie05 Posts: 180
    You are a very similar level to myself I’m normally gold 3/2 most weeks sometimes silver but this week after 15 games Played Friday I had like 4 wins. The passing was awful, the keepers were doing strange things and every tackle I made bounced off my defender to an attacker to score. The worst part was lag on a really good connection and Also it felt weird like something wasn’t right.
    It is hard though weekend league in general so assumed I was just playing poorly. I wasn’t going to finish but managed to win 5/7 to get to silver 1 (not great but better than silver 2 for sure)
    I have found opponents are easier on a Sunday evening so next week will play all my games Sunday and see what happens.
    Hope you managed to pick up another few wins mate !
    Omg, exactly the same as me, it’s a joke man. Nearly lost a controller a headset a TV a window a radiator a dog a table some blinds and a life ??? nah but seriously wtf is happening