Who do people think the best LB on the game is?

Any opinions on what people think? I love Mendy but want an upgrade! Can be any league or nation

Comments

I mean, I got them all thanks to EA. Dis base Icon SBC and now I got 3 unreadable LBs and no coins lol. Got Carlos, Petit and Maldini. And I’ll have to say Carlos man. He is a legend. Great pace. INCREDIBLE free kicks. I have scored quite a few with his insane curves and accuracy. Maldini is great defense wise. But I prefer playing him either RB or CB.
    > @toretuen said:
    > I mean, I got them all thanks to EA. Dis base Icon SBC and now I got 3 unreadable LBs and no coins lol. Got Carlos, Petit and Maldini. And I’ll have to say Carlos man. He is a legend. Great pace. INCREDIBLE free kicks. I have scored quite a few with his insane curves and accuracy. Maldini is great defense wise. But I prefer playing him either RB or CB.

You tried semedo inform or telles inform?
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Apart from the icons i have used all the LB's. I have used the icons in previous fifas and in drafts. Petit is a solid player and wont do anything wrong. But not exceptional going forward, but not bad. Would be better than Mendy overall for an example. Zanetti is great of course is a complete player but you could argue that players like Telles are better value at this point.
    R.Carlos is great but again its the coins value you have to think if its worth it for you. If you find this position to be more vital to upgrade for you then of course an icon would be the best option if you had the coinage and you are content with the rest of your team for now.
    I would however wait to get icons atm and probably wait for prime icons to release so the base and middle go lower and better value. Until then getting a player like Telles would be top notch.

IF Telles is by far the best player. Delaigne League SBC is like an icon and i cant still believe how insane he is. I know that people wont do him. But i can guarantee he has been insane going forward and solid in defence. I have been using Telles and B.fernandes from the start and i didnt think Telles IF upgrade would be worth it. But that small upgrade in dribbling and such just makes him that bit better that you actually feel the difference. Defensively he is similar but going forward the IF is better. I have anchor on him.

I use fullbacks fully. Need them going forward and be good defensive with high aggression so they come back quickly after making those forward runs. Apart from shooting they need everything else basically. Shooting is a plus of course. Telles can shoot as well.

Yes you can argue that player like Mendy are solid in defence and Telles is not much better in that. but Mendy going forward is not that great. His dribbling and passing is not top notch like Telles etc. Mendy will be good for any team of course. But Telles adds more dimension.

Acuna IF is a good shout but i use him as CB and he is by far one of the best. He is also a great super sub to put into midfield. But he is equally good as fullback.
    Tagliafico is quite good and would be a good choice for free. Or a supersub for your FB's.

Semedo is quick and good dribbling...however his passing is rubbish and in defence he isnt that solid at all. Often people cant see the mistakes the type of players Semedo and Mbabu are making because they just love seeing the quick running player animation. But none of my FB's have ever been outrun and felt slow. 85+ is good enough for any FB especially since you will probably have a chemstyle with pace boost on them.

Reberto Carlos until now .
    I would say roberto carlos.. but he is too fragile defending.. Mendy from real Madrid is a beast in game.. but the best until now I would say Alex telles
    Lad96Lad96 Posts: 6

depends what you value the most as a pure defender sandro is a beast