Help me

Screm Guerreiro or Totw Hazard (Thorgan)
  1. Witch?5 votes
    1. Scream Guerreiro
      60.00%
    2. Totw Thorgan Hazard
      40.00%

Comments

UnknwnCUnknwnC Posts: 139
    Guerreiro not really suited as a LM imo due to his shooting stats not being the greatest and his poor weak foot, much better as a box to box midfielder
    PTdestroyerPTPTdestroyerPT Posts: 9
    edited December 2019
    Guerreiro all day.. thorgan hazard is to slow to a winger.. thorgan hazard would suit perfectly as a CAM or CF.. guerreiro is not the perfect winger but still better as winger than thorgam hazard..
    I already play with Guerreiro as a LM and he is nice tho.. is shooting is low but still not that bad and he feels fast due to the combination of 89 pace and a lot of dribbling.. if you want thorgan hazard i would recommend to have a player in the miedfield that can switch with him and put thorgan hazard as a CAM or CF.. there he is a beast
    UnknwnCUnknwnC Posts: 139
    > @PTdestroyerPT said:
    > Guerreiro all day.. thorgan hazard is to slow to a winger.. thorgan hazard would suit perfectly as a CAM or CF.. guerreiro is not the perfect winger but still better as winger than thorgam hazard..
    > I already play with Guerreiro as a LM and he is nice tho.. is shooting is low but still not that bad and he feels fast due to the combination of 89 pace and a lot of dribbling.. if you want thorgan hazard i would recommend to have a player in the miedfield that can switch with him and put thorgan hazard as a CAM or CF.. there he is a beast

Put a hunter on hazard and his pace is perfect