Normal gold picks from futchamps rewards

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
edited January 2020 in General FIFA Discussion

ehm did anyone else get normal player picks from their fut champs player picks?

I got just normal 80 rated cards instead of red picks. Got Neres 81 and Halstenberg 80 untradeable, amazing stuff....now to get rank 1 in WL with these 2 beasts.

Did anyone else get normal cards instead of red picks?

edit Seems to be everyone having the same problem. Hope they fix it and give us 10 million coins each or something...probably just get our pick rewards again

Comments

Do we all need to contact the support if we met this prob? Or it will automaticly give us back the red player?
    Same here!
    Haha got two 83 rated cards...
    I called the support
    They know the problem and gonna fix it so we'll get the player picks again
    I'm gratefull, that I'm not the only one, cause when the whole community has that bug, EA is forced to fix it!
    everyone should get an extra player pick
    Same here.
    Same
    Me too
    fix this ea.p of shit
    gold 1.ndombele 81 and silver player.i picked ea mom
    Dam0xiiDam0xii Posts: 13
    Hey this happened to me too, will everyone get a red pick back??
    UluferUlufer Posts: 6
    Same. Should i also contact with support?
    BrunoSoares85BrunoSoares85 Posts: 1
    edited January 28
    Just happened to me right now... What can i do? I got 82 paulista normal... No red pick just normal cards
    someone knows if we got to call the support to report the problem or everyone got the same issue
    I opened my picks and got fekir. I was like: is this where I pay €100 for? For EA issues...
    I'm the same
    Yeh same here ?
    Is it a mistake or is it on purpose by ea?
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

At least im not the only one then. They will probably give the player picks again when they fix this issue.

I did too. But why? Anybody knows??
    Me too I’m gonna be pissed if I don’t get them
    yeeeees, i get the 75 thuram ?
    > @ihatetay said:
    > ehm did anyone else get normal player picks from their fut champs player picks?
    >
    > I got just normal 80 rated cards instead of red picks. Got Neres 81 and Halstenberg 80 untradeable, amazing stuff....now to get rank 1 in WL with these 2 beasts.
    >
    > Did anyone else get normal cards instead of red picks?
    >
    > edit Seems to be everyone having the same problem. Hope they fix it and give us 10 million coins each or something...probably just get our pick rewards again

Yes, me tooo
    jca078jca078 Posts: 2
    Same for me
    > @ihatetay said:
    > ehm did anyone else get normal player picks from their fut champs player picks?
    >
    > I got just normal 80 rated cards instead of red picks. Got Neres 81 and Halstenberg 80 untradeable, amazing stuff....now to get rank 1 in WL with these 2 beasts.
    >
    > Did anyone else get normal cards instead of red picks?
    >
    > edit Seems to be everyone having the same problem. Hope they fix it and give us 10 million coins each or something...probably just get our pick rewards again
    Yeah me too, i think we all should contact the support