Williams and Juanfran TOTW

I recently bought 12 Inaki Williams and 5 Juanfran (gold letters) because they were going to leave at TOTW and I was hoping it would go up, but the price is only going down, someone also invested in them? If you invested, what do you want to do? (PS4 plataform)

Comments

valkonvalkon Posts: 1

Tomorrow they will go down even more, a lot of packs will be opened. But, don't worry..the price will go up in a week.

I thought: if in packs only get the Juanfran and Williams IF,i'il buy, but no '-' ok,next week i'il sell,ty

Informs are longterm investements, this means you have to hold them for at least three to four weeks. The best time to BUY them is probably on Monday, as everyone is opening their squad battle rewards. Just that you know this for the next time :smiley:

@Crocbean said:
    I thought: if in packs only get the Juanfran and Williams IF,i'il buy, but no '-' ok,next week i'il sell,ty

Have you bought the regular gold cards or the Inform cards? I'm asking because thee is a huge difference in how to trade with them.

@Chelseaking11 said:

@Crocbean said:

Have you bought the regular gold cards or the Inform cards? I'm asking because thee is a huge difference in how to trade with them.

i get the Regular Gold Cards

@Crocbean said:

@Chelseaking11 said:

@Crocbean said:

i get the Regular Gold Cards

Oh ok, then try to sell Friday, Jan 18 at about 6 pm UK time. But maybe the price of the cards is too low that the "lack of supply" will increase the price.