‘IN-GAME’ HELP!!

I see a lot of people in here talking about making changes ‘in-game’. Can anybody tell me what this means and why it is done?

Comments

derDepederDepe Posts: 1

It means that e.g. the formation you are playing with in game is not the same as the formation that you start with. For example you start with 433 and Promes on LW, but then you change it in game an he plays as a striker. People do it for several reasons, e.g. if you want to play Promes as a striker but don't want to lose chemistry (in case you would put his LS card on ST position in your starter quad)

LDixon16LDixon16 Posts: 54
    Thanks a lot mate. So in-game changes don’t affect chemistry, in anyway? How does that work with subs? Cheers
    > @LDixon16 said:
    > Thanks a lot mate. So in-game changes don’t affect chemistry, in anyway? How does that work with subs? Cheers

From what I understand subs all have 5 chemistry when they come of the bench
    LDixon16LDixon16 Posts: 54
    So why do people, always bring subs from off the bench?? 5 is not very good at all is it?
    > @LDixon16 said:
    > So why do people, always bring subs from off the bench?? 5 is not very good at all is it?
    A 5 chem player who is good usually would be better than a 9 chem player who isn’t