I’ll make you a team

Just put your platform, your budget, your formation and any untradables or players you want in :)

Comments

Already posted but since nobody replied
    platform :PS4
    budget :100k
    players that must be in: (already have them)
    schweinsteiger end of era,deulofeu(isnt Necessary but would be nice including deulofeu)
    untradable players:santi cazorla (xmas)
    Moses simon (Xmas), Gedson fernandes(RTTF),geudes (xmas), vardy (POTM),fabinho,bolasie (Rttf),bruno fernandes, kent (rttf),stones,delph (Xmas),
    fromation: any you want
    extra infromations: full chem on deulofeu (if included)and schwein, if you can add griezmann in the squad with that budget it would be legendary

Hey, my current squad is: https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/12407808 , playing 4-4-2 in game

Only Son and sancho is tradeable in this (could be sold), and i have around 200k cash. Anything i could change?

Other untradeables: EOAE Villa, FB Iniesta, 85 Trossard, 90 Koulibaly, Futmas Acuna, Futmas Vidal, 85 Ben Yedder, Futmas Cazorla, RTTF Bolasie, Kent, Corona, FB Mascherano, Scream Dzeko

Would love to use Villa and iniesta in the squad, dont know how to do it in a good way though. Any help? (they aren't necessary)

Thanks for the help

Hey I’ve finished the team you just need to use a position change on vardy and you should be good to go
    Platform: PC
    Budget: 400,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 41212(2), 4231
    Players that must be in: Bolasie UEL, Fernandes UEL, Fernandes TOTT
    Untradeable players: Mentioned above
    Description: Any starting formation
    HzedbeatHzedbeat Posts: 7
    edited January 2020
    > @Tombradyyy said:
    > Hey I’ve finished the team you just need to use a position change on vardy and you should be good to go

Shouldn't be a problem got 10s of them in my club can you just send me the squad link thank you so much sir