Please, for the love of god.

So at the moment, there are so many objectives that require division rivals wins. And as far as i can see, more than 80% of players i face are also trying to complete them. First it was 91 Iniesta and now icon swaps and Ziyech. Both these objectives require lots of wins and lots of hours of gameplay. And i’m pretty sure you don’t have all the time in the world just like me.

What i’m trying to say is, lets help each other out. First goal wins? Two goal lead wins? I know a small number of people will see this, but lets spread the attitude of partnership. Because what’s the point of playing the whole match when there’s also the possibility of a draw and what happens is that neither me nor my opponent got the win we both want + we both just lost 15 minutes of our time. This happens pretty often and it is time consuming and just stupid.

There were times when i was 2-0 up and as you all know, this game will always give a free chance to the opponent. The opponent scores and it’s 2-1. It’s 90th minute, and the opponent gets the rebound again and almost scores again. Even if he scored, what good would he get from the draw? 3 points in skill rating? 20 points for FUT champions registration? I just can’t understand the logic behind all this. The opponent was also completing the Iniesta objective because he had a full Spanish team. If he had was playing with his main team i wouldn’t mention this example.

And i know some of you will say something like the opponent has every right to play however he wants, but do you really want to prolong completing the objective by double or triple the time? And lets be honest, most of the time completing these objectives becomes frustrating as we see it more as an obligation than fun.

What’s your experience with these objectives? I personally leave the game as soon as the opponent scores because i know it will be hard to perform a comeback especially with the team i’m using which mostly contains non rare golds, sometimes a special untradable card i have from an SBC, depends on the league.

Hope some of you agree and have a nice weekend.

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

There are lots of toxic people unfortunatley. I do my best with helping people with objectives but you dont get much back. Its a rare thing but i do get some help time to time.
    Just now i had a match where i was too good but he didnt rage quit so i made sure he could the chip pass objective and midfielders scoring i think it was.

One of the worst is when i needed to just score 1 goal with one of the very low rated french team players for Shoji objective. I let the other guy score a couple goals. But then he didnt let me score. Thats the risk sometimes hence i play the match for a while so you can judge more of how the player is.
    Usually the people who instantly make subs are the ones you dont want to help.
    The ones that keep it real and play with the crappy players i help out if i feel that they are much worse than me.

Sometimes unfortunatley before i could help someone they have ragequit. On PC you cant communicate that well with others. Origin on PC is rubbish, it is nothing like Steam.

There are a few problems. One is that people think they are amazing at football when they actually are not.
    The game is also so against you at times that people take out the anger on the next player they play.

For me its not too hard to do objectives as i am in div 5 atm. As i am comfortable to play with silvers even i enjoy playing with different players and teams. The only thing that is very tough is if you dont have a ST with decent composure and finishing you will be in problem. So you have to do a bit of 'scouting' to find teh right players to fit your style.
    The ones i do struggle with sometimes are those weird specific ones. "Score a volley whilst you put your finger on your nose and rub your tummy with a player who has 30 free kick accuracy".

I dont play rivals often and only for objectives so i just do them quickly then help out a few and go onto other things.

Also the problem with div rivals is the high scripting. I quit some games where people are playing 11 GK's and scritping has hit me with passing and run making is rubbish and slow.
    Because even when you make that clear chance you will miss 90% of the time. Whilst this guy will get a lucky counter because you are not playing chicken style broken tactic and somehow your perfect tackles wont work as the ball will drop to their ST who will shoot from Kanu type angle swerving to the penalty spot and then going around 2 players and finally into the top corner at the speed of light.

Usually its laughable how many matches i end up shooting 10+ clear type chances and wont score. With 90+ composure and shooting stat players as well.
    Its so stupid that its better to shoot when you think you wont be able to score because its not that clear of a chance. Instead of trying to open up a clear chance which you will miss.

I dont mind try harding in WL by players. But in div rivals when doing objectives why they are playing a toxic style and making sure people dont get any help to finish objectives.

I hope people do listen to your message but i dont have much hope. Society in general is very greedy and egotistical now a days. Peace, love and kindness is hard to find.

Yeah i get what you mean. And yeah you're right, there are nice moments when you come across an opponent that will actually help you. In the last few days i experienced 2 or 3 times when the opponent was relegating himself on purpose quite obviously and while most players leave the game immediately, these guys let me score first and then left the game. But these are rare examples.

I don't know, it's just a shame that we are not helping each other out more in this game where EA rarely does something to please us rather than pleasing their bank account. Kinda sad, but as you said, the community is acting the way they are and unfortunately not a lot of people playing the game are very bright (just think of all the players that slap a hunter on players such as Mbappe, or spend $ on fifa points). Makes me think the game won't ever change. But yeah, it is how it is.

edited January 16

@NoLuckNoCoins said:
    Yeah i get what you mean. And yeah you're right, there are nice moments when you come across an opponent that will actually help you. In the last few days i experienced 2 or 3 times when the opponent was relegating himself on purpose quite obviously and while most players leave the game immediately, these guys let me score first and then left the game. But these are rare examples.

I don't know, it's just a shame that we are not helping each other out more in this game where EA rarely does something to please us rather than pleasing their bank account. Kinda sad, but as you said, the community is acting the way they are and unfortunately not a lot of people playing the game are very bright (just think of all the players that slap a hunter on players such as Mbappe, or spend $ on fifa points). Makes me think the game won't ever change. But yeah, it is how it is.

Alrite i am doing a bit of an experiment.

I am doing the Politano objective. Nothing serious as i dont really care about using him. However i had a few days off and nothing to do in the winter darkness.
    As we know i only need to score goals in each match. I dont need wins. Its better this way in general.
    However people wont help out even after getting a few goals lead.

I have completed 9 of them so far and need only 1 goal on many. So for people who struggle in rivals will have a tough time with objectives and it takes many many matches for them to complete. I forgot to keep track of matches as i have quit a few at the end to not have to use fitness.
    But i have done about 20-25 matches incl quitting. So not all matches have been fully played.
    So i can conclude that rival objectives are not time worthy mostly.

I can give you a funny story, i came up against someone with a pretty decent serie a team but doing the icon swap objective. I have my Hellas verona and such strikers and midfielders.
    So far i had given wins to these objective players.

This guy makes 2 subs with top end players coming on instantly. He then also goes onto play full 12 GK's tactic.

He has nothing going forward even though i have high back line and very open backline. He gets a lucky bounce goal obv.

I dont care much and thinking of quitting, but just gonna try a different tactic to see how it works vs fall back. It didnt do anything as my players werent making runs so i decided to quit...thats when i noticed he subbed on Politano objective...
    (my squad name was politano objective and clearly had the squad for it).

Now i can see he is mocking me as he starts passing around as my team wont press on full pressure.

So i go try hard mode and get 90th min goal. Ruined his objective at least.

So you can see how easy it is to fall into the toxic mode as others are.
    I might complete the objective in due time as i dont have many goals to score now.

So one thing that could be better is if they remove "win" objectives in most of them. Its the win part that makes people go crazy. Easier to give away wins when you dont need them. But when you do need them you cant really help out either.

Haha talking about toxic players in this game.
    And yeah, i completely agree with the last part. In general around 50% of these objectives are very specific in a way that they require some things that forces you to spam certain moves, such as chip shots. Very often i find myself forcing these shots when it’s not the time nor place to use them. Considering the time limit they put on these objectives, completing those can turn your gameplay experience to hell.
    What i’m trying to say is, rarely you have objectives that can be completed casually just by playing the game. It’s classic EA stuff that is oriented towards their benefits and not the players. Buying players from shit leagues to complete these objectives and then loosing coins on them when you want to sell them is just one example.
    edited January 20

@NoLuckNoCoins said:
    Haha talking about toxic players in this game.
    And yeah, i completely agree with the last part. In general around 50% of these objectives are very specific in a way that they require some things that forces you to spam certain moves, such as chip shots. Very often i find myself forcing these shots when it’s not the time nor place to use them. Considering the time limit they put on these objectives, completing those can turn your gameplay experience to hell.
    What i’m trying to say is, rarely you have objectives that can be completed casually just by playing the game. It’s classic EA stuff that is oriented towards their benefits and not the players. Buying players from shit leagues to complete these objectives and then loosing coins on them when you want to sell them is just one example.

That is true. Last year we had objectives using other leagues but they werent too specific like this and usually the more obscure ones were squad battles. I enjoyed those because i love trying out new teams etc.
    But now they are adding things like untradeables as you say just so you open packs and in other cases buy players and sell because of the specific requirements as you will be forced to buy certain players because not any player can do the requirements, making loss on coins.

People still dont understand that tax is only there so you can lose coins on selling. They think tax is somehow part of any economic system. xD