Investments

I have around 55k anyone got any ideas to invest in

Comments

Marquee matchups is always a solid opportunity for investments. Prices of players from clubs that are needed to complete the SBC are temporarily high and people list these players for a lower price not realizing the player could be sold for more. Check out the minimum buy now price of a gold player from a specific club and mass bid for 200-500 coins below their actual price. Sniping is the other option but i personally don’t like it.

Yesterday i earned 25k in half an hour. However i bought those players after midnight when it is usally easier to grab them without a big struggle.
    Hope this will help you!
    LnamlaLnamla Posts: 2
    > @NoLuckNoCoins said:
    > Marquee matchups is always a solid opportunity for investments. Prices of players from clubs that are needed to complete the SBC are temporarily high and people list these players for a lower price not realizing the player could be sold for more. Check out the minimum buy now price of a gold player from a specific club and mass bid for 200-500 coins below their actual price. Sniping is the other option but i personally don’t like it.
    >
    > Yesterday i earned 25k in half an hour. However i bought those players after midnight when it is usally easier to grab them without a big struggle.
    > Hope this will help you!

I did the same yesterday and got 27K , best idea
    FzkzsFzkzs Posts: 1
    Need help here I did the same thing and earn like 2k profit but after that all the players suddenly went down in price
    NoLuckNoCoinsNoLuckNoCoins Posts: 120
    edited January 29
    @Fzkzs Sorry to hear that. But you have to keep in mind that after people complete the SBC, the demand decreases. So when the marquee matchups are active for some time, in the beginning there will be lots of demand and after that the demand will gradually fall. Which leaves this method efficient 3-5 days after the SBC is added to the game and after that the prices of these players will fall as well.