Fabian schär sbc worth it?

xihanoxihano Posts: 4
İf you played with card pls answer

Comments

Yes absolutely worth it, he's been a beast for me. Quick, strong in the tackle, and great agility and balance to help him avoid being caught out by your Mbappes, Messis etc.

Doesn't hurt that he's also fantastic on the ball also. Can dribble out of defence/hit long passes if that's what you like to do, but even if you just pass it simple you can feel how reliable he is. I had Varane before and he would occasionally give the ball away cheaply, but in 25 WL games I can't remember Schar ever giving the ball away.

The only issue is the links, and I was hesitant because I had to rebuild my defence and sacrifice Ter Stegen, but having done so I have no regrets and he'll be in my team for a long time!
    xihanoxihano Posts: 4
    Thx for the answer i ve done the sbc he s really good i sacrificed ter stegen too but worth it
    No worries, glad you like him.

Dropping Ter Stegen has pained me. I've replaced him with Alison (needed for chem otherwise I'd have Ederson TOTYN), and he's obviously pretty good, but Ter Stegen was something else! I'm still conceding less though as Schar with VVD is just too good.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

@BattleBadger92 said:
    No worries, glad you like him.

Dropping Ter Stegen has pained me. I've replaced him with Alison (needed for chem otherwise I'd have Ederson TOTYN), and he's obviously pretty good, but Ter Stegen was something else! I'm still conceding less though as Schar with VVD is just too good.

Get Ederson with glove. Or De Gea for prem. Alisson seems to be bugged or something. He is not as the top keepers.

I can also confirm that Neuer, De Gea, Ter stegen are the best keepers in the game apart from the icons. Peter Schmeichel prime is the best, especially because he is insane with those double saves and 1v1 which helps far more in this fifa. Otherwise those top keepers are the same and will do great.

Ter stegen is not as good with quick double saves and 1v1's. He manages of course but Neuer is the best when it comes to those. Again glove improves Neuer's air ability. His FB is the most complete GK in the game apart from icons.

Anyways try Ederson with glove or De gea if you need prem GK. Or get VDS from swaps for links and future links as he is super stable as well and has more speed than Ter Stegen which makes him better for 1v1's and double saves. CAT will increase that to top end.

also i can say that Schär is quite good but Shoji is better overall. However different leagues of course. But Schär is worth it for a prem team or hybrid with Mbabu or something.
    He is not at the same level as Luiz, Ramos and VVD. But just under and can even play as CDM.

yes, the best CB of a premier League sbc. 50k price