Base Icon Pack

OmurFOmurF Posts: 1
I can do the base icon pack by spending 20k, is it worth it?

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

@Webby98 said:
    Well the cheapest base icon is like 200k so in that way its worth it the only question is, if a new sbc comes out will you regret doin the icon? Fyi i got pele after my only one on fifa 20 and eusebio on my 2nd one on fifa 19 so i think there worth it

No they are not worth it. Just because you got lucky doesnt mean they are worth it. Whilst you got pele thousands of others got the cheapest GK icon or similar. 95+% chance you wont get anything of much higher value than the SBC. So better off just buying an icon or/and save coins/untradeables for future.

Save untradeables for player SBC's that you want. At least then you know what you get. Also that way you save your coins to buy an icon. Thats the best thing to do.
    The base icon SBC is waaay to overpriced even with untradeables you are chucking away too much value that you can use.

Also mid icon sbc's are next and at this point in fifa base icon is not worth gambling on.

STOP THE GAMBLING. Seriously. Dont fall for it.

Webby98Webby98 Posts: 44
    Well the cheapest base icon is like 200k so in that way its worth it the only question is, if a new sbc comes out will you regret doin the icon? Fyi i got pele after my only one on fifa 20 and eusebio on my 2nd one on fifa 19 so i think there worth it