Icons SBC

When will the icon SBCs be available?

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

never.

Why? The past years there were icons availables from SBC.

EA said they wont release any more icon SBC's. They are instead doing swaps.

It was too easy for people to get icons cheaper by doing SBC's. And EA dont want that as it meant less people bought fifa points.

F*ck this greedy sh** company. Then this is the last time i bought this sh**y game

@Mortuary47 said:
    F*ck this greedy sh** company. Then this is the last time i bought this sh**y game

Yes for normal and casual players icon SBC's was perfect to be able to get some of the top icons for cheap. It took time to grind them sometimes. I remember finishing Sócrates and Matthäus moments last year for like 2-3 months. But at the end i had 2 end game icons and i could feel like a pro. It was great fun as before i had never used such top icons.
    I had about 11-13 icons. Many were cheap ones like Keane and Scholes of course but still they cost much more than a normal gold player or decent special.

But because now you cant grind like that you will have to purchase with coins. Which will make people buy fifa points so they can get their favourite icon. As icons are the most valueable cards on the game and most expensive. Its not a fluke they play so much better. Even the lower stat icons play much better. It makes people want to spend more to get them.

This year you can see on the market that many icons are too expensive. The good icons are not dropping in packs enough. You have overload of Nakata icons but even someone like Nedved middle there are not enough on the market.

The PC market for prime icons is dead. The prices are astronomical. On consoles prime icons are also very high price.

I want Eusebio middle but even if i sell everything i will still need 1.2mil.