Ea servers

GiupiGiupi Posts: 2
edited January 31 in General Gameplay
Are your server working?

Comments

woodsywoowoodsywoo Posts: 15
    I’ve just been winning a fut champ match with 20 minutes to go... server kicks me out!!!!
    Will I get the win or will I get the match back?
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited February 1

@woodsywoo said:
    I’ve just been winning a fut champ match with 20 minutes to go... server kicks me out!!!!
    Will I get the win or will I get the match back?

You will get loss unfortunatley.

I can recommend to anyone who reads this. Whenever your FUT menu starts to lag and take time loading then DONT enter another match. Wait until its back to normal when you can scroll pages of players without it loading and lagging.
    When the menu is slow it is nearly always connection issues with EA and often will result in servers being down. Only sometimes it is your PC/Console that might be fucking up for a moment but those dont last for longer than a few secs or minute.

WL has been extended so you guys can wait until the weekend hype is over and then play.

amrawadallaamrawadalla Posts: 1
    edited February 5
    Guys, I need your help.
    The game is very heavy and clunky with me starting from 3 weeks ago. Before that everything was fine. And also my internet connection is very good. The problem is that I don’t have lag, switching is excellent and no delay but the players are too heavy, passes are shit and pace is too slow even for 90+ pace, no player outruns, no anything.
    Btw my record is above 1500 matches.
    Anyone experienced this please help!! How to slove it??
    Thank you.