Would bobby Moore 89 and koeman 88 be a good partnership

Would 89 Moore and 88 koeman be a good cb partnership.i could get hierro instead of koeman. Please comment your opinions on koeman and his partnership with Moore

Comments

jaworekggjaworekgg Posts: 10
    No
    patboxpatbox Posts: 10
    I have 10 tokens. Koeman or Hiero? I need a CB. Or any other ICON CB I could buy?
    Rossp06Rossp06 Posts: 25
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @Rossp06 said:
    >
    >
    > Thanks a lot! I’m talking about the icon swaps middle koeman and icon swaps baby hierrro
    > I could just get swaps van der sar and buy a pacy cb for alongside Moore
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The only bad thing about Hierro baby is that he isnt as aggressive as his middle and prime. The only thing lacking really. Otherwise he is amazing of course but if its possible, in general this year the more aggressive is a big plus.
    > I think Hierro is great. But then you have to think that he is pretty cheap on the market. So you can always buy someone like him. Also for that price you can also get prime Moore which i would recommend over him. But you got the middle atm so Koemann swaps is the most logical to get.
    >
    > Koemann middle is fantastic. I would say 2 things about the swap. If you plan to not upgrade Koemannand your CB position for a long time then get his middle swap will be just fine. He will last the rest of the year.
    > However i can also say that his prime is worth it if someone has the possibility to upgrade to his prime. I do recommend getting prime versions of them in the future. So if you see the possibility of getting prime version of either Hierro or Koemann in the future then i suggest you go for VDS and cheaper option for now.
    > Luiz Felipe is fantastic and after using him this WL i can confirm he is a top notch defender and just, very tiny little below the likes of Van dijk, David Luiz and icon CB's. For 200k and under he is amazing value.
    >
    > In that way what you could do for now with Moore you can get Luiz Felipe futurestars. With engine chemstyle of course. He is cheap and fantastic. I was playing with him Luiz and Moore. Can confirm he is fantastic. With engine he gets balance making him more steady+ ball control and dribbling are top end so is agility. So when he intercepts the ball with be at his feet. Same as Moore and Koemann and Hierro.
    > Also because Felipe has 70 composure that extra vision and passing boost will ensure you that his passing is just a tad more efficient. Also instead of playing risky pass you can just dribble away to create a bit of empty space to make a safe pass instead. Works brilliantly.
    > He has top end reactions + aggression and high 80's on rest of defence/physical making him a rock. He is on the opponents back before they even think of getting the ball.
    >
    > He is just 200k or under its crazy. And he is QUICK.
    >
    > So i think you getting VDS and Luiz Felipe FFS for now is a great and cheap option. Easily will be great for a while until you saved enough for a bigger buy or icon swaps 3 or something. As moments icon should come in maybe 1 month it will lower the price of many prime CB's so you can get one then.
    >
    > If anyone else is need of a great cheap CB get Luiz Felipe. He is also now easier to link in as you get Emerson FFS RB for the brazilian link on the right side. He is also great. Lacks a bit going forward with low vision and such but rock at the back.

Thanks
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 669
    edited February 10

@Rossp06 said:

Thanks a lot! I’m talking about the icon swaps middle koeman and icon swaps baby hierrro
    I could just get swaps van der sar and buy a pacy cb for alongside Moore

The only bad thing about Hierro baby is that he isnt as aggressive as his middle and prime. The only thing lacking really. Otherwise he is amazing of course but if its possible, in general this year the more aggressive is a big plus.
    I think Hierro is great. But then you have to think that he is pretty cheap on the market. So you can always buy someone like him. Also for that price you can also get prime Moore which i would recommend over him. But you got the middle atm so Koemann swaps is the most logical to get.

Koemann middle is fantastic. I would say 2 things about the swap. If you plan to not upgrade Koemannand your CB position for a long time then get his middle swap will be just fine. He will last the rest of the year.
    However i can also say that his prime is worth it if someone has the possibility to upgrade to his prime. I do recommend getting prime versions of them in the future. So if you see the possibility of getting prime version of either Hierro or Koemann in the future then i suggest you go for VDS and cheaper option for now.
    Luiz Felipe is fantastic and after using him this WL i can confirm he is a top notch defender and just, very tiny little below the likes of Van dijk, David Luiz and icon CB's. For 200k and under he is amazing value.

In that way what you could do for now with Moore you can get Luiz Felipe futurestars. With engine chemstyle of course. He is cheap and fantastic. I was playing with him Luiz and Moore. Can confirm he is fantastic. With engine he gets balance making him more steady+ ball control and dribbling are top end so is agility. So when he intercepts the ball with be at his feet. Same as Moore and Koemann and Hierro.
    Also because Felipe has 70 composure that extra vision and passing boost will ensure you that his passing is just a tad more efficient. Also instead of playing risky pass you can just dribble away to create a bit of empty space to make a safe pass instead. Works brilliantly.
    He has top end reactions + aggression and high 80's on rest of defence/physical making him a rock. He is on the opponents back before they even think of getting the ball.

He is just 200k or under its crazy. And he is QUICK.

So i think you getting VDS and Luiz Felipe FFS for now is a great and cheap option. Easily will be great for a while until you saved enough for a bigger buy or icon swaps 3 or something. As moments icon should come in maybe 1 month it will lower the price of many prime CB's so you can get one then.

If anyone else is need of a great cheap CB get Luiz Felipe. He is also now easier to link in as you get Emerson FFS RB for the brazilian link on the right side. He is also great. Lacks a bit going forward with low vision and such but rock at the back.

> @ihatetay said:
    > Moore clunky? Seriously? He is the most agile CB in the game. Good luck to Messi trying to out dribble him(if you can defend and have good football brain).
    > Yes his prime is the best version but the baby and middle are still top end. Middle just lacks a bit of pace which is somewhat solved by shadow.
    >
    > Also which version of Hierro are you talking about?
    >
    > What versions can you get?
    >
    > If you could get Koemann prime to pair with Moore for now this will be fantastic. Later on you can just get prime Moore to partner Koemann. I can guarentee this partnership is the best out there against the meta dribblers.
    >
    > Koemann middle is great but there is something about the prime just doesnt make the same mistakes and makes more solid tackles just like Moore prime.
    >
    > Because Moore prime is pretty cheap i suggest you get either Hierro or Koemann prime and partner with your Moore for now. Then in a few weeks when you got enough coins get Moore prime. Worth the upgrade. Chuck the untradeable in a player SBC to save coins and get some value back for it.

> @ihatetay said:
    > Moore clunky? Seriously? He is the most agile CB in the game. Good luck to Messi trying to out dribble him(if you can defend and have good football brain).
    > Yes his prime is the best version but the baby and middle are still top end. Middle just lacks a bit of pace which is somewhat solved by shadow.
    >
    > Also which version of Hierro are you talking about?
    >
    > What versions can you get?
    >
    > If you could get Koemann prime to pair with Moore for now this will be fantastic. Later on you can just get prime Moore to partner Koemann. I can guarentee this partnership is the best out there against the meta dribblers.
    >
    > Koemann middle is great but there is something about the prime just doesnt make the same mistakes and makes more solid tackles just like Moore prime.
    >
    > Because Moore prime is pretty cheap i suggest you get either Hierro or Koemann prime and partner with your Moore for now. Then in a few weeks when you got enough coins get Moore prime. Worth the upgrade. Chuck the untradeable in a player SBC to save coins and get some value back for it.

Thanks a lot! I’m talking about the icon swaps middle koeman and icon swaps baby hierrro
    I could just get swaps van der sar and buy a pacy cb for alongside Moore
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 669

Moore clunky? Seriously? He is the most agile CB in the game. Good luck to Messi trying to out dribble him(if you can defend and have good football brain).
    Yes his prime is the best version but the baby and middle are still top end. Middle just lacks a bit of pace which is somewhat solved by shadow.

Also which version of Hierro are you talking about?

What versions can you get?

If you could get Koemann prime to pair with Moore for now this will be fantastic. Later on you can just get prime Moore to partner Koemann. I can guarentee this partnership is the best out there against the meta dribblers.

Koemann middle is great but there is something about the prime just doesnt make the same mistakes and makes more solid tackles just like Moore prime.

Because Moore prime is pretty cheap i suggest you get either Hierro or Koemann prime and partner with your Moore for now. Then in a few weeks when you got enough coins get Moore prime. Worth the upgrade. Chuck the untradeable in a player SBC to save coins and get some value back for it.

I would suggest that you play Moore CDM with an Artist then and Hierro (if you want an out and out defender) or Koeman ( if you want a ball-playing CB) at CB.
    Koeman for cdm is best option for him
    > @jaworekgg said:
    > They both are very cluncky. Hierro will be much better

> @jaworekgg said:
    > They both are very cluncky. Hierro will be much better
    Should I play Moore cb,koeman cdm or vise versa
    They both are very cluncky. Hierro will be much better
    > @Willoughby63 said:
    > > @Willoughby63 said:
    > > Moore feels way to clunky to play CB. Get Hierro & Kieran.
    >
    > * Koeman
    I already have untaedeable Moore and 4 icon swap tokens,I don’t know if I should get koeman or hierro to play alongside moore
    > @Willoughby63 said:
    > Moore feels way to clunky to play CB. Get Hierro & Kieran.

* Koeman
    Moore feels way to clunky to play CB. Get Hierro & Kieran.
    > @jaworekgg said:
    > No
    Why not?
    > @patbox said:
    > I have 10 tokens. Koeman or Hiero? I need a CB. Or any other ICON CB I could buy?

Desailly