Good cdm/cm who can play cb alongside koeman

I need a good cdm/cm who can play cb ingame. I am planning to play bobby Moore cdm and koeman cb,( I could do vise-versa) so I need a good cdm who could play cb.im thinking partey RTTF or maybe headliners Delaney .PLEASE COMMENT ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS/OPINIONS!

Comments

Future Stars Martinez
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited February 10

Martinez is a great shout. I wouldnt recommend Partey or Delaney.
    Martinez base card is already a really good card and the upgrade will make him top notch. Would be perfect and fantastic value.

Battaglia SBC is mind fuckingly good as CB. I sometimes depending on team start him CM then change to CB in game or just start him 7chem on CB as CDM pos.
    Man is crazy good. Has the top speed to catch up to anyone with engine or anchor. I have engine as i never felt he needed physical and defensive. Great on the ball and so on.
    Its sort of like having a Vieira CB.

Also any player that matches the likes of Martinez and Battaglia are top notch CB's. Even Acuna is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

But i seriously cant see anyone else than Martinez as the best option. So cheap as well. You could even play him on 7 chem as CB and he will be lit.

If money is no option you got Desailly middle who is CDM but perfect as CB for that ingame switch.

Rossp06Rossp06 Posts: 36
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Martinez is a great shout. I wouldnt recommend Partey or Delaney.
    > Martinez base card is already a really good card and the upgrade will make him top notch. Would be perfect and fantastic value.
    >
    > Battaglia SBC is mind fuckingly good as CB. I sometimes depending on team start him CM then change to CB in game or just start him 7chem on CB as CDM pos.
    > Man is crazy good. Has the top speed to catch up to anyone with engine or anchor. I have engine as i never felt he needed physical and defensive. Great on the ball and so on.
    > Its sort of like having a Vieira CB.
    >
    > Also any player that matches the likes of Martinez and Battaglia are top notch CB's. Even Acuna is amazing!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > But i seriously cant see anyone else than Martinez as the best option. So cheap as well. You could even play him on 7 chem as CB and he will be lit.
    >
    > If money is no option you got Desailly middle who is CDM but perfect as CB for that ingame switch.

> @ihatetay said:
    > Martinez is a great shout. I wouldnt recommend Partey or Delaney.
    > Martinez base card is already a really good card and the upgrade will make him top notch. Would be perfect and fantastic value.
    >
    > Battaglia SBC is mind fuckingly good as CB. I sometimes depending on team start him CM then change to CB in game or just start him 7chem on CB as CDM pos.
    > Man is crazy good. Has the top speed to catch up to anyone with engine or anchor. I have engine as i never felt he needed physical and defensive. Great on the ball and so on.
    > Its sort of like having a Vieira CB.
    >
    > Also any player that matches the likes of Martinez and Battaglia are top notch CB's. Even Acuna is amazing!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > But i seriously cant see anyone else than Martinez as the best option. So cheap as well. You could even play him on 7 chem as CB and he will be lit.
    >
    > If money is no option you got Desailly middle who is CDM but perfect as CB for that ingame switch.

Thanks
    Also, I recommend that you put a Sentinel on whichever one you choose.