Oršić 84, James 86

Write your opinions on these two players down here. Interested to hear.

Comments

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 329
    > @Luka0536 said:
    > Write your opinions on these two players down here. Interested to hear.

I have both of them and bring them in game at min 70 along with kent. All three can change a game especially as super subs
    I only have orsic and he has been the best super sub i used on this game. At first i wasn’t that impressed because i expected too much from him. But after a while, i saw that his attacking presence is felt every time he gets subbed on, which is crucial because you want your subs to make all those runs along the wing. His finishing unfortunately isn’t so consistent. There were times when he missed 100% opportunities. But then again, finishing is broken so i cant blame him that much.
    All in all a very good super sub. If he gets another upgrade, he will be a god.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 669
    edited February 21

@NoLuckNoCoins said:
    I only have orsic and he has been the best super sub i used on this game. At first i wasn’t that impressed because i expected too much from him. But after a while, i saw that his attacking presence is felt every time he gets subbed on, which is crucial because you want your subs to make all those runs along the wing. His finishing unfortunately isn’t so consistent. There were times when he missed 100% opportunities. But then again, finishing is broken so i cant blame him that much.
    All in all a very good super sub. If he gets another upgrade, he will be a god.

His finishing is kinda bad i found as well. He is more clincal shooting outside the box than inside xD
    However i find him to be perfect CM/CAM super sub because he has decent defensive stats. Because of that high speed you can abuse him as sub to close down players and from a CM position you can cover more and win the ball back. Then run with the ball forward.
    Also as CM/CAM he will stay more outside the box and he has much much better long shooting and more clinical in long shooting than finishing inside the box.

The main problem is the low composure and low vision.

But he makes up for that with the dribbling and speed and the ball winning.

With James you get worse composure and not that great shooting stats.

However he has the speed and good passing for running in behind and assisting to ST.

Dribbling, Passing and Speed is what James is better at. Not by much.

So overall Orsic is a overall better choice for super sub.