Best CB in Premier League except Van Dijk?

0
Just started fifa and I'm struggling to find any OP Centre backs.
Currently having Davinson Sanchez and Eric Bailly?
Any upgrade suggestions?

Comments

  • 0
    > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > Just started fifa and I'm struggling to find any OP Centre backs.
    > Currently having Davinson Sanchez and Eric Bailly?
    > Any upgrade suggestions?

    Gomez
  • 0
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited February 22

    @Ahmedalirvp said:
    Just started fifa and I'm struggling to find any OP Centre backs.
    Currently having Davinson Sanchez and Eric Bailly?
    Any upgrade suggestions?

    Why does it have to be prem?

    My advice would be that you get Militao and Hermoso from La liga as your starting CB partnership. Cheap and good. Better than any of the low costing prem CB's. Example of Hermoso having stats which are more like a 83-84 rated player but 80 rated and cheap and plays better than most 85+ normal cards.
    Until you saved enough for some special. Then i suggest someone like Felipe future star with Juan Jesus or Nandez. They will be the next step and 100% will be able to compete vs the god squads you come up against.

    You can easily fit those players in a hybrid. With Militao and Hermoso you can get Carvajal for RB as well cheap and great.

    So i suggest you forget premier league for defence and get la liga CB's for now then upgrade to serie a CB's.

    Also get Jota 83 for your attack. Play him as ST or CAM in game.

  • 0
    > @Willoughby63 said:
    > > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > Just started fifa and I'm struggling to find any OP Centre backs.
    > > Currently having Davinson Sanchez and Eric Bailly?
    > > Any upgrade suggestions?
    >
    > Gomez
    His SBC is expired now.
  • 0
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > Just started fifa and I'm struggling to find any OP Centre backs.
    > Currently having Davinson Sanchez and Eric Bailly?
    > Any upgrade suggestions?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why does it have to be prem?
    >
    > My advice would be that you get Militao and Hermoso from La liga as your starting CB partnership. Cheap and good. Better than any of the low costing prem CB's. Example of Hermoso having stats which are more like a 83-84 rated player but 80 rated and cheap and plays better than most 85+ normal cards.
    > Until you saved enough for some special. Then i suggest someone like Felipe future star with Juan Jesus or Nandez. They will be the next step and 100% will be able to compete vs the god squads you come up against.
    >
    > You can easily fit those players in a hybrid. With Militao and Hermoso you can get Carvajal for RB as well cheap and great.
    >
    > So i suggest you forget premier league for defence and get la liga CB's for now then upgrade to serie a CB's
    >
    > Also get Jota 83 for your attack. Play him as ST or CAM in game.

    I get that but bro I have a Premier League squad and I don't wanna change it plus there aren't any good Brazilian fullbacks in the PL so can't change them to Miliato or Hermoso.
  • 0
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited February 23

    @Ahmedalirvp said:


    I get that but bro I have a Premier League squad and I don't wanna change it plus there aren't any good Brazilian fullbacks in the PL so can't change them to Miliato or Hermoso.

    You dont need brazilian fullback. You got Neto GK or Areola GK. For the strong link to Militao. Then in midfield you got Fabinho as well as Fernandinho. Also Marcelo is perfect link to militao and not that expensive. But also Renan Lodi is a nice LB as well to provide the strong link.

    So again why dont you do hybrid instead of being fixated by prem as i say the cheaper better CB's are in other leagues. Or you just work on your defence and get better at it with Lindelöf and Gomez or any CB.
    But as you seeking players who can make more difference for a low price the ones i mention are the best option.
    And as i have now stated linking is easy as you got strong and cheap links in defence from la liga to fit them all in with a midfield and attack of whatever other league you need.
    Again i still dont understand this fixation of prem only. Gotta look beyond for awesomeness.

  • 0
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    >
    >
    > I get that but bro I have a Premier League squad and I don't wanna change it plus there aren't any good Brazilian fullbacks in the PL so can't change them to Miliato or Hermoso.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You dont need brazilian fullback. You got Neto GK or Areola GK. For the strong link to Militao. Then in midfield you got Fabinho as well as Fernandinho. Also Marcelo is perfect link to militao and not that expensive. But also Renan Lodi is a nice LB as well to provide the strong link.
    >
    > So again why dont you do hybrid instead of being fixated by prem as i say the cheaper better CB's are in other leagues. Or you just work on your defence and get better at it with Lindelöf and Gomez or any CB.
    > But as you seeking players who can make more difference for a low price the ones i mention are the best option.
    > And as i have now stated linking is easy as you got strong and cheap links in defence from la liga to fit them all in with a midfield and attack of whatever other league you need.
    > Again i still dont understand this fixation of prem only. Gotta look beyond for awesomeness.

    That is because I want to fit any premier league player and also any player without worrying about the links.
  • 0
    > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > @Willoughby63 said:
    > > > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > > Just started fifa and I'm struggling to find any OP Centre backs.
    > > > Currently having Davinson Sanchez and Eric Bailly?
    > > > Any upgrade suggestions?
    > >
    > > Gomez
    > His SBC is expired now.
    >

    Normal Gomez is better than Bailly.
Sign In or Register to comment.