Icon swaps

I prefer rush over dalglish but there is belotti too what do you think.. im thinking of rush and gk from swaps but they...

Comments

Willoughby63Willoughby63 Posts: 133
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    > I prefer rush over dalglish but there is belotti too what do you think.. im thinking of rush and gk from swaps but they...

There are no goalkeepers in swaps....
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 796

@spyrelli10 said:
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    > Yes thats what i said sh***ttthead
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You never said that...get some manners kid

Well its the truth now go back to your cave and your filthy life and shut up. Hope you will get better in the future..

So thats all you can do is insult and not even anything clever.

I am already good. The one that needs improvement is you. But hoping for you to become a better person is like wishing for a leprechaun to give you a pot of gold.

Also i might add my cave is super cosy and nice. You will never be able to own a cave like this.
    Its a miracle that you are even alive considering how stupid you are. Darwinism hasn't taken you yet i see.

@spyrelli10 said:

You still stink

I do shower and use deodrant cant do much more than that. You can close your nose if its bothering you.

Also wow what a comeback you killed me calling me a stinker. I cry to sleep now.

@spyrelli10 said:

Man i literally study to become a doctor ok? Im 18+ and have proficiency what do you have? Nothing just play this game and have fun

A doctor? Why do you want to kill people with your ignorance? You wont even be able to properly write them a prescription.
    With the crap attitude you got i really hope you never become a doctor.
    Being 18+ makes you even more pathetic when you are so illiterate and have such a rubbish attitude.

Never seen a monkey doctor. You would be the first.

@spyrelli10 said:

I always fkn guys like you.. you care only about fifa get a life out there my parents are proud and the i love love me back so i dont understand what you talking about cappuccino

Your parents are proud that you cant even make a sentence. They love how illiterate you are. Your not even old enough to drink coffee.

Of course you dont understand anything. You dont even understand football. Even though you are putting thousands of hours into the game. Instead you should go to school so you can learn to read and write properly.

@spyrelli10 said:
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Suck my manner

I would if you had some. But you dont so how can i?

@spyrelli10 said:
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Man wdym i wrote "but they" do you know what happened? They removed schmeichel soo "they f this up" you guys are stpd

That can mean anything. As you cant even spell how can one take you seriously?
    Such attitude because you are behind a screen.
    Well i guess the future is here where monkeys can use PCs.
    Shame your parents didnt teach you any morales.

I dare you to have this attitude to everyone you meet in real life. It will be fun seeing your face being punched in every day :)

megaoggemegaogge Posts: 2
    edited March 17
    Should i do Dalglish or Ian Rush
    spyrelli10spyrelli10 Posts: 15
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    > > @ihatetay said:
    > > @spyrelli10 said:
    > > Yes thats what i said sh***ttthead
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > You never said that...get some manners kid
    >
    > Well its the truth now go back to your cave and your filthy life and shut up. Hope you will get better in the future..
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > So thats all you can do is insult and not even anything clever.
    >
    > I am already good. The one that needs improvement is you. But hoping for you to become a better person is like wishing for a leprechaun to give you a pot of gold.
    >
    > Also i might add my cave is super cosy and nice. You will never be able to own a cave like this.
    > Its a miracle that you are even alive considering how stupid you are. Darwinism hasn't taken you yet i see.

Ofc darwin could not predict the future you moron
    juspencerjuspencer Posts: 4

Can someone help decide who to take for icon swaps to improve my team.
    This is it currently

ChrissishChrissish Posts: 2
    edited March 16
    Who shoud i take?
    Dalglish?
    Bergkamp?
    Dont rush beacuse of 3* skill moves
    jamesd0388jamesd0388 Posts: 1
    Should I take gattuso and dalgish(instead of osimhen) or just petit?
    Gazoul870Gazoul870 Posts: 28
    Petit was amazing in fut draft. Him, Zidane or Vieri would be my pick

@spyrelli10 said:
    Yes thats what i said sh***ttthead

You never said that...get some manners kid

> @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Well its the truth now go back to your cave and your filthy life and shut up. Hope you will get better in the future..
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    > > @ihatetay said:
    > > @spyrelli10 said:
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Man wdym i wrote "but they" do you know what happened? They removed schmeichel soo "they f this up" you guys are stpd
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That can mean anything. As you cant even spell how can one take you seriously?
    > Such attitude because you are behind a screen.
    > Well i guess the future is here where monkeys can use PCs.
    > Shame your parents didnt teach you any morales.
    >
    > I dare you to have this attitude to everyone you meet in real life. It will be fun seeing your face being punched in every day :)

I always fkn guys like you.. you care only about fifa get a life out there my parents are proud and the i love love me back so i dont understand what you talking about cappuccino
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Suck my manner
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    >
    > Man i literally study to become a doctor ok? Im 18+ and have proficiency what do you have? Nothing just play this game and have fun
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > A doctor? Why do you want to kill people with your ignorance? You wont even be able to properly write them a prescription.
    > With the crap attitude you got i really hope you never become a doctor.
    > Being 18+ makes you even more pathetic when you are so illiterate and have such a rubbish attitude.
    >
    > Never seen a monkey doctor. You would be the first.

You still stink
    > @juspencer said:
    > Can someone help decide who to take for icon swaps to improve my team.
    > This is it currently

Bergkamp or rush instead of crespo.. berg if you want cam and rush as st orrr petit instead of pogba
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    >
    >
    > I always fkn guys like you.. you care only about fifa get a life out there my parents are proud and the i love love me back so i dont understand what you talking about cappuccino
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Your parents are proud that you cant even make a sentence. They love how illiterate you are. Your not even old enough to drink coffee.
    >
    > Of course you dont understand anything. You dont even understand football. Even though you are putting thousands of hours into the game. Instead you should go to school so you can learn to read and write properly.
    Man i literally study to become a doctor ok? Im 18+ and have proficiency what do you have? Nothing just play this game and have fun
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    > > @ihatetay said:
    > > @spyrelli10 said:
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Man wdym i wrote "but they" do you know what happened? They removed schmeichel soo "they f this up" you guys are stpd
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That can mean anything. As you cant even spell how can one take you seriously?
    > Such attitude because you are behind a screen.
    > Well i guess the future is here where monkeys can use PCs.
    > Shame your parents didnt teach you any morales.
    >
    > I dare you to have this attitude to everyone you meet in real life. It will be fun seeing your face being punched in every day :)
    Tell me something else that it could mean
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    > > @ihatetay said:
    > > @spyrelli10 said:
    > > > @ihatetay said:
    > > > @spyrelli10 said:
    > > > Yes thats what i said sh***ttthead
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > You never said that...get some manners kid
    > >
    > > Man wdym i wrote "but they" do you know what happened? They removed schmeichel soo "they f this up" you guys are stpd
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > That can mean anything. As you cant even spell how can one take you seriously?
    > > Such attitude because you are behind a screen.
    > > Well i guess the future is here where monkeys can use PCs.
    > > Shame your parents didnt teach you any morales.
    > >
    > > I dare you to have this attitude to everyone you meet in real life. It will be fun seeing your face being punched in every day :)
    >
    > I always fkn guys like you.. you care only about fifa get a life out there my parents are proud and the i love love me back so i dont understand what you talking about cappuccino

And wan i have a problem with someone i say it straight face with him just like that im not afraid of anyone you are the fool that thinks problems are being solved with violence go buy some extra toilet papers for yo nasty aissi
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @spyrelli10 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Man wdym i wrote "but they" do you know what happened? They removed schmeichel soo "they f this up" you guys are stpd
    Yes thats what i said sh***ttthead