I’ll make you a team

Give me requirements for a team and I will make you one

Comments

YamatasulaYamatasula Posts: 22
    Hello,

I need a little help in building my squad.
    https://www.futbin.com/custom-squad-builder/view/54143
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 520,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Doesnt really matter, i like playing passes, fast build up, i Dont master the dribbling yet.
    Players that must be in: Mane/Mbappe/Bernardo
    Untradeable players: All special cards are untradeable.
    Description: I just want a competitive squad to play Division Rivals and/or Weekend League.

Thank you .
    TchiktchakTchiktchak Posts: 34
    Hello this my team : https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/13339082

Description: i'm thinking to pick petit moment in swap 3 or maldini and the pack or laudrup + pack + litmanen (24)
    I need to improve my defense. the GK i don't care. either i buy neymar and mbappe (in which version?) either i buy Desailly moment MDC and Kante Shapeshifters and i switch them. Tell me ! thanks a lot for your suggestions and your time !

Budget: 3,500,000
    Formation: I play in **4312 **with 3MC/MDC and 2ST or in 4231
    Players that must be in: Neymar IF 93 MOC ? Mbappe if 90 ? or Mbappe 93 and neymar regular. I like Atal Shapeshifters

Untradeable players : Messi potm 96, Yedder Potm (ma favorite player so far), Aouar (My second one), Tevez (KO Commeball), Sissoko Futmas (3third fav player) Baby Blanc, Theo Hernandez 84 (i try to change it but i like him a lot) Upamecano moment (good pace and aggression) Hierro (he does the job) Zanetti Prime (el capitano). SUB : Kent, odegaard, James, politano, valbuena moment, thauvin moment, pique scream, gabrielsen, Bernardo Silva moment, osimhen 88, Dembele FS, Acuna moment, Ricardo Pereira Shapeshifters, Baby Guardiola (with the sbc icon pack baby), Schmeichel baby And Cyprien sbc ligue1 !
    U7buyU7buy Posts: 9
    Platform: PC
    Formation: Anything apart from 3 at the back
    Required players: None
    Description: I like fast players and min 4 star skills in attack
    dylbo123dylbo123 Posts: 2
    > @woah123 said:
    > Give me requirements for a team and I will make you one
    Hey I need help choosing LW here is my team and I have 220k for it happy to adjust other positions to get the correct chemistry
    nic12Hattynic12Hatty Posts: 4
    Hi I need help with my team please

Xbox
    My budget is 400 k
    Players you must include that are untradeable are giigs prime, baby hierro, ter stegen gold, Thauvin player moments
    451 normal formation but in game ca. I please have 4 at the back 2 cdms, 1 cam, 1 lam and 1 ran and of course 1 striker

Upfront could I have pace please and also please try and include someone that has good free kicks as free kicks are one of my best attributes

Thanks a lot
    CeresCeres Posts: 5
    Platform ps4
    Budget 700/800 k
    Untradeables : Player moments sane, player moments Sanchez, nesta, Rijkaard (CM), future stars mckennie, future stars Daniel James, player moments Davies, birthday paqueta
    Must : sane
    Alfiek419Alfiek419 Posts: 3
    Platform xbox
    Budget 800k
    Must have an icon
    cChriscChris Posts: 1
    Xbox
    I have 130k
    I have untradable lloris, alderweireld, mcgeady, thorby
    Please someone help
    GoosmaN88GoosmaN88 Posts: 2

Link to current Squad: https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/14489406

Budget: 700k (+750k of tradable stuff in current squad if we completely change it up
    Min chemistry: 100, But I Wouldn't mind a 7 or 8 chem situation for some players. Want to hybrid it up a bit.
    Formation: I want to play it in 4231 and 442 and sometimes 41212 narrow. But will switch ingame to those so any that works for these.
    Players that must be in: Well I really like my Ben Yedder and Emerson. But if we need to sell them in order to make another team, im open to it.
    Untradeable players (optional): I Don't have a lot, started this fifa about 1,5 month ago, so I guess i'm a bit behind. Most notably 92 Salvio and some small SBC's: POTM Courtois, Moments Asensio, Moments Banega. Also objectives Odegaard, Bartra Paqueta and Maeda. You can see them in my Squad, the untradable ones are the players marked (Also in the reserves), the rest is tradable (Total tradable value around 750k)
    Description: I had Mbappe and FFS ikone before but they just did not work out for me, so I sold these already, now I'm looking to use that money to upgrade my current squad or maybe even completely change it up. Im working on ICON swaps as we speak, got 5 completed so far and looking to complete the rest this week. What would you guys advise me to change up in this team?

I was thinking to go for the Amavi SBC and buying Neymar+Kamara (Don't have enough for that at the moment, but could fill the gap with lenglet and save up for kamara afterwards) or Buy Neymar+Juan Bernet and leave the SBC.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

vidra123vidra123 Posts: 1
    edited March 26
    Hey I Want a team and Im willing to spend 700k on it and I already have mbappe and inform ben yedder.Any formation suits me.Xbox
    Budget :1mil
    Min chemistry :100
    Formation : either of the 41212s
    Players: osimhen , Courtois
    Description: pacey team
    Kayod88Kayod88 Posts: 5
    Xbox one
    Budget around 300k need my team upgrading
    Formation 451 but can change

Oblak
    Halloween tripier- lenglet- Halloween pique - telles

League Sbc correa - cassemiro - Allan - Douglas costa

Suarez

Lucas moura
    woah123woah123 Posts: 19
    > @Yamatasula said:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I need a little help in building my squad.
    > https://www.futbin.com/custom-squad-builder/view/54143
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 520,000
    > Min chemistry: 100
    > Formation: Doesnt really matter, i like playing passes, fast build up, i Dont master the dribbling yet.
    > Players that must be in: Mane/Mbappe/Bernardo
    > Untradeable players: All special cards are untradeable.
    > Description: I just want a competitive squad to play Division Rivals and/or Weekend League.
    >
    > Thank you .

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/14137642
    TeFx222TeFx222 Posts: 2
    Platform : Ps4
    Players must be in : Coutinho OTW, Martinez (87)
    Untradable players : Laporte and Future star James
    Budget : 380k
    In game formation : 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1
    Ty
    LiamHop94LiamHop94 Posts: 8

Budget: 950k
    Formation/ Formation you switch to during game: 4411 or 4231
    Players that must be in: Baby Rio, Prime Ballack, POTM Ben Yedder, Red Kante & Red Van Dijk.
    Untradeable players (optional): Baby Rio, Tierney FS, Red Kante, POTM Ben Yedder, Daniel James FS (option) Prime Ballack, Sergio Ramos (Moments) Red Griezmann, Moments Sane, RTTF Kent.
    Description: Looking for a number 10 to play behind Ben Yedder.
    Link to my current squad https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/14150357
    Thanks in advance.

I need a little help in building my squad.
    Platform: XBOX
    Budget: 450k
    Formation: Either 4231 or 4321
    Players that must be in: Icon Prime Moments Litmanen(untradeable)Winter Refresh Areola(untradeable) or Futmas de Gea(untradeable)
    Untradeable players: All above and Jõ, Ziyech and King player moments
    Description: I just want a competitive squad to play Division Rivals and/or Weekend League.

Need a team with Courtois 90, capa if, lenglet, militao, alex tells 86 and doucoure sif with 200k budget an hibrid plis
    IneedadviceIneedadvice Posts: 55
    PLATFORM PS4
    BUDGET 500K (NEED ADVICE FOR 1 PLAYER?)
    FORMATION 451 (4231 IN GAME)
    PLAYERS: NEED LM TO PLAY LAM BETWEEN SANDRO MOMENTS AND BRUNO FERNANDEZ/ KANTE WITH DANIEL JAMES AS RF AT STRIKER AND BERNARDO MOMENTS RM
    SO UNTRADEABLES:
    Bernardo moments
    Kante 90 Red
    Bruno WR
    Dan James FS
    Sandro moments
    Prime zambrotta
    Baby keane
    Courtois potm
    Koeman middle
    Diego Carlos rttf
    ATM I HAVE LUCAS SHAPESHIFTER THERE BUT NEED REPLACEMENT

tell me what u think 🤔😅
    N0LtimeN0Ltime Posts: 21

Console: PS4
    Budget: 175K (up to 250K if I sell some players)
    Ingame formation: 4-1-2-1-2
    Players that have to be in: Moments Sane, SS Olaza, POTM Suarez, prime Crespo
    Untradeable: Storyline Akanji, SBC Opara, SBC Aguirregaray, 91 De Bruyne, SBC Angel Correa, mid Van Der Sar, 89 Buonanotte, FS Osimhen, FS Odegaard, FS Dan James, Storyline Aouar, Storyline Caceres
    Minimum player chemistry: Preferably 8 including manager bonus
    Thanks!

IneedadviceIneedadvice Posts: 55
    PLATFORM PS4
    BUDGET 500K (NEED ADVICE FOR 1 PLAYER?)
    FORMATION 451 (4231 IN GAME)
    PLAYERS: NEED LM TO PLAY LAM BETWEEN SANDRO MOMENTS AND BRUNO FERNANDEZ/ KANTE WITH DANIEL JAMES AS RF AT STRIKER AND BERNARDO MOMENTS RM
    SO UNTRADEABLES:
    Bernardo moments
    Kante 90 Red
    Bruno WR
    Dan James FS
    Sandro moments
    Prime zambrotta
    Baby keane
    Courtois potm
    Koeman middle
    Diego Carlos rttf
    ATM I HAVE LUCAS SHAPESHIFTER THERE BUT NEED REPLACEMENT

tell me what u think 🤔😅
    Checkout1122Checkout1122 Posts: 36
    I need a good squad for the upcoming WL
    Budget: 200 - 240k
    Untreadable players: Gattuso (Prime Moments), Wayne Rooney (Flashback), Thauvin (Moments), Balotelli (Flashback), McGeady (Flashback), Bellerin (Moments), Delph (Futmas), Mackay Steven (Shapeshifter), Ødegaard (Future star), King (Moments), Pukki (POTM), Traore (Headliner), Kalu and Tomiyasu (Storyline), Leno (Inform)

Must be in: Gattuso (Prime Moments), Wayne Rooney (Flashback), McGeady (Flashback), Bellerin (Moments)