La Liga CDM

Who is the best CDM from La Liga for 200k. Just got Bale TOTWM from the 84-91 pack so want to fit him in. Please note that, as a Liverpool fan, Headliners Saul is not an option ( yes, I know I’m salty 😂)

Comments

Oscar4328Oscar4328 Posts: 38
    Marcus llorente
    Willoughby63Willoughby63 Posts: 133
    > @Oscar4328 said:
    > Marcus llorente

Wow
    Willoughby63Willoughby63 Posts: 133
    Any genuine answers?
    shlomisshlomis Posts: 2
    If, somehow, you can do vidal sbc with untradble players in your club, he is one of the best cdm in game.
    If not then an if de jong is not bad.
    chrisy1232chrisy1232 Posts: 16
    Casimero
    > @FifaNoobAUT1 said:
    > For me SS Mendy is an absolute beast. He can chase back from midfield and his 5* WF is a blessing in tense situations.

Sorry did not see that you meant 200k and saw the vidal posts.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 796

Vidal is the only option imo. His futmas is still great but i imagine you dont have him.

His SBC is overpriced. Because over his futmas its just extra pace. The rest is about the same. Still a great CDM but for that price just get Keane or some icon CDM.

De Jong is alrite. Apart from his TOTY which is obviously amazing. But even his 2nd IF isnt that great. The only top end thing he has is passing and feels decent on the ball. But lacks shooting + physical. Doesnt have the same presence as a CDM that you would want.
    I have made him work with anchor as CDM and he is alrite as i say.
    I would still just get normal Vidal though with engine it is a super cheap option that honestly still works.

Other than that for CDM la liga is scarce. I recommend an icon CDM instead. Or just do a hybrid instead.

Otw frenkie de jong is cracked the card is a cheat code + with the totwm theres a chance he gets randomly upgraded
    For me SS Mendy is an absolute beast. He can chase back from midfield and his 5* WF is a blessing in tense situations.