Ps4
    Formation: 442/4231/433(4)/41212(2)
    Untradeables: 88 osimhen, headliners Alli, winter refresh florenzi
    Cityzen017Cityzen017 Posts: 17
    Platform:PS4
    Budget:1.3mil
    Untradables:ter stegen,90 crespo,86 James,87 bellerin,89 cannavaro
    Min chemistry:100
    Formation:any(will change to 442(2) in game)
    jotace1701jotace1701 Posts: 28

Hi,
    This is my squad now https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/14611676
    Only Militao and Vinicius are tradeables.
    Platform: XBOX
    Budget: about 1M - 16M
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 4231 or 4-1-2-1-2 close

Platform: PC
    Budget: about 1.2M - 1.4M
    Formation: 4231 or 442 in game
    Players that must be in: Baby ferdinand, bernardo moments, sane moments, essien prime
    Untradeable players: Baby Ferdinand, Bernardo silva moments, Sane Moments, Essien Prime, Ter stegen nominee, Davidson Sanchez moments, UEL diego carlos
    Description: Sweaty for fut champs

xchikoxchiko Posts: 5
    Must in Team: Cristiano Ronaldo
    Untrade: Sanchez flashback, Quaresma flashback, Pirlo 88, Guardiola, Optimus Prime Gattuso,

Budget: 400k
    Reggaeroy87Reggaeroy87 Posts: 204
    Hey I’ve got 400k just want 100 chemistry cheapest best you can please
    Mat7ia11Mat7ia11 Posts: 5
    Ps4
    Formation any
    Players must be in: van de Sar 89, Ricardo Pereira 86, mahrez if 88, Diego Carlos 86, dalbert sbc, tonali sbc, gattuso prime moments, Sanchez flashback, Raul 88.
    Budget 900k.
    AndyJ10AndyJ10 Posts: 3
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: £1million
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Kante
    Untradeable players: Amavi (Already have)
    Description: Ex: French league/Spanish Hybrid
    ca91mca91m Posts: 2
    Xbox
    150k max budget

Untradeables- Flashback Neuer, Davinson Sanchez player moments, bellerin player moments, icon moment litmanen, 86 Dan James, 86 paqueta, 87 Felipe Anderson, UCL kane, Headliner smalling, thorsby storyline, Mackay Steven shapeshifter, TOTW moment Rafa.(neuer, Sanchez, bellerin, litmanen must be in) I would also like to try to fit paqueta in but I don't mind. Not bothered about others.
    Formations
    Anything with a 4 back/5 back formation.
    FUT champs worthy please.
    I need a good squad for the upcoming WL
    Budget: 200 - 240k
    Untreadable players: Gattuso (Prime Moments), Wayne Rooney (Flashback), Thauvin (Moments), Balotelli (Flashback), McGeady (Flashback), Bellerin (Moments), Delph (Futmas), Mackay Steven (Shapeshifter), Ødegaard (Future star), King (Moments), Pukki (POTM), Traore (Headliner), Kalu and Tomiyasu (Storyline), Leno (Inform)

Must be in: Gattuso (Prime Moments), Wayne Rooney (Flashback), McGeady (Flashback), Bellerin (Moments)
    Bosley98Bosley98 Posts: 20
    Ps4 budget 500k
    451 but ingame I switch to either 41212(2) or 4231
    Untradeables I've got ter stegen Lenglet varane mendy kaka 91 86 daniel james
    GoosmaN88GoosmaN88 Posts: 2

Link to current Squad: https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/14489406

Platform: PS4
    Budget: **700k (+750k of tradable stuff in current squad if we completely change it up
    **Min chemistry:
    100, But I Wouldn't mind a 7 or 8 chem situation for some players. Want to hybrid it up a bit.
    Formation: I want to play it in 4231 and 442 and sometimes 41212 narrow. But will switch ingame to those so any that works for these.
    Players that must be in: Well I really like my Ben Yedder and Emerson. But if we need to sell them in order to make another team, im open to it.
    Untradeable players (optional): I Don't have a lot, started this fifa about 1,5 month ago, so I guess i'm a bit behind. Most notably 92 Salvio and some small SBC's: POTM Courtois, Moments Asensio, Moments Banega. Also objectives Odegaard, Bartra Paqueta and Maeda. You can see them in my Squad, the untradable ones are the players marked (Also in the reserves), the rest is tradable (Total tradable value around 750k)
    Description: I had Mbappe and FFS ikone before but they just did not work out for me, so I sold these already, now I'm looking to use that money to upgrade my current squad or maybe even completely change it up. Im working on ICON swaps as we speak, got 5 completed so far and looking to complete the rest this week. What would you guys advise me to change up in this team?

I was thinking to go for the Amavi SBC and buying Neymar+Kamara (Don't have enough for that at the moment, but could fill the gap with lenglet and save up for kamara afterwards) or Buy Neymar+Juan Bernet and leave the SBC.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

CeresCeres Posts: 5
    Platform ps4
    Budget 700/800 k
    Untradeables : Player moments sane, player moments Sanchez, nesta, Rijkaard (CM), future stars mckennie, future stars Daniel James, player moments Davies, birthday paqueta
    Must : sane
    CTayl6332CTayl6332 Posts: 6
    > @IXXVY said:
    > okay my squad is a bit complicated and i dont know how to upgrade
    >
    > https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/9003189
    > that's the squad i use
    > platform Xbox
    > money : 800k coin and atal and ikone can be sold for 600k = 1.4m
    > untredables : Flashback ( di maria 89, azpili 88 , ramos 93 , marcelo 88) POTM ( ben yedder 88 , courtois 90 ) storyline aouar 87 , winter refresh cyprien 87 and headliners adama 85 and OTW wanbisaka 84 and Future star james 86
    > i need to upgrade and dont know where to start or how

Big recommendation for Neymar at LW, honestly the best card I’ve used this yr and have no faults. As well as this, I would say Mbappe for ST and Atal at CAM. Mbappe is again perfect and u have the choice of Atal or Ikone at CAM, with Ikone u can upgrade Mbappe so entirely up to u with that.
    IXXVYIXXVY Posts: 34

okay my squad is a bit complicated and i dont know how to upgrade

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/9003189
    that's the squad i use
    platform Xbox
    money : 800k coin and atal and ikone can be sold for 600k = 1.4m
    untredables : Flashback ( di maria 89, azpili 88 , ramos 93 , marcelo 88) POTM ( ben yedder 88 , courtois 90 ) storyline aouar 87 , winter refresh cyprien 87 and headliners adama 85 and OTW wanbisaka 84 and Future star james 86
    i need to upgrade and dont know where to start or how

PS4

Untreadable players: Gattuso (Prime Moments), Wayne Rooney (Flashback), Thauvin (Moments), Balotelli (Flashback), McGeady (Flashback), Bellerin (Moments), Delph (Futmas), Mackay Steven (Shapeshifter), Ødegaard (Future star), King (Moments), Pukki (POTM), Traore (Headliner), Kalu and Tomiyasu (Storyline), Leno (Inform)

Must be in: Gattuso (Prime Moments), Wayne Rooney (Flashback), McGeady (Flashback), Bellerin (Moments)
    Checkout1122Checkout1122 Posts: 36