Pack Jinxed?

So I’ve played ultimate team since 2009 when we all had to download the extension in that January remembr so clearly. As a result of that I’m pretty confident I’ve opened thousands of packs. Now law of averages tells u at some point you bound to pack one of these “desirable” cards u know your Ronaldos and Messi’s even Neymar. But never have I packed any of these in all those thousands of packs I’ve opened. In fact since they brought in icons I’ve never packed any of these either not even the most lowest rated of them. Any icon I’ve had were either through SBC, swaps or off the market. If there’s an SBC and it says guaranteed 81+ players I’m the type that will do it 5 times and 4/5 it will be an 81 rated player and the other 82 or 83 if I’m extremely lucky.

Like everyone else just want to enjoy this game but when you have those sorts of luck it means you can never compete unless u spend crazy amounts of money on these promo packs even that you not guaranteed anything.

Is anyone else that unlucky or am I on some bugged up profile?

Comments

Same in the last two days ive opened two 125k packs andbest player was fekir while two of my friends have packed fut birthday rashford and cr7 and prime moments larsson in 2 50k packs and an 81+ two rare players pack
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited April 1

Usually there are people saying "omg i get nothing" but what they actually are saying they arent getting any top tier players but they have actually had players drop who are worth a few 100k or so which is still good.

However you actually have got this bad packluck correct. This is exactly what we should be expecting and getting.
    Last year i had exactly this luck. Every 2-3 months i get a big drop of some sorts. Luckily 2 times i got Blanc prime before new year and 2-3 months after i got Hernandez moments. I also had some other big drops but not worth that much but a few hundred thousands.

This year its different. I havent had the same luck at all. I did get neymar pretty early on after i think 2 months which was great. I also packed Nakata at some point which is nice. I mean it wasnt even 200k but you should get someone with at least 100k value at least once a month or so. Since then it has been nothing special. De gea is probably the one i remember getting as the highest value.

What i have noticed however is that people who already have good packluck and also already rich in game(have lots of coins). They keep packing good stuff. Its like if you get rich in FIFA you get rewarded more and more.

My friend got Messi 2 times in 2 weeks for an example. He already had gotten great pack luck before. Not gotten top tier stuff like Messi but often got someone of value to sell for good coinage. Then he had lots of coins and great team. Gets Messi and then again etc.

There is 100% something to do with rich players getting more. It is not a coincidence that youtubers and such weirdos keep getting top tier pack luck. Whilst others who have opened the same amount of packs get no one.

Honestly i am gonna go to PES next year. There is no chance i am gonna keep going with FIFA as it is. It wont change next year either and at least on PES i can actually get big drops in their packs and build a great squad of legends that i actually want.

At this point i cant even fucking get Riquelme, Keane and Scholes. My dream midfield and not even the expensive icons. But getting nothing in packs so there is no way i will continue with fifa next year. Only reason i played fifa is to build a team with these legends i love. But i cant do it so fuck fifa.

Whilst in PES friends have already after a few weeks playing a few icons in their club and some good high rated players.

donshaggydonshaggy Posts: 33
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Usually there are people saying "omg i get nothing" but what they actually are saying they arent getting any top tier players but they have actually had players drop who are worth a few 100k or so which is still good.
    >
    > However you actually have got this bad packluck correct. This is exactly what we should be expecting and getting.
    > Last year i had exactly this luck. Every 2-3 months i get a big drop of some sorts. Luckily 2 times i got Blanc prime before new year and 2-3 months after i got Hernandez moments. I also had some other big drops but not worth that much but a few hundred thousands.
    >
    > This year its different. I havent had the same luck at all. I did get neymar pretty early on after i think 2 months which was great. I also packed Nakata at some point which is nice. I mean it wasnt even 200k but you should get someone with at least 100k value at least once a month or so. Since then it has been nothing special. De gea is probably the one i remember getting as the highest value.
    >
    > What i have noticed however is that people who already have good packluck and also already rich in game(have lots of coins). They keep packing good stuff. Its like if you get rich in FIFA you get rewarded more and more.
    >
    > My friend got Messi 2 times in 2 weeks for an example. He already had gotten great pack luck before. Not gotten top tier stuff like Messi but often got someone of value to sell for good coinage. Then he had lots of coins and great team. Gets Messi and then again etc.
    >
    > There is 100% something to do with rich players getting more. It is not a coincidence that youtubers and such weirdos keep getting top tier pack luck. Whilst others who have opened the same amount of packs get no one.
    >
    > Honestly i am gonna go to PES next year. There is no chance i am gonna keep going with FIFA as it is. It wont change next year either and at least on PES i can actually get big drops in their packs and build a great squad of legends that i actually want.
    >
    > At this point i cant even fucking get Riquelme, Keane and Scholes. My dream midfield and not even the expensive icons. But getting nothing in packs so there is no way i will continue with fifa next year. Only reason i played fifa is to build a team with these legends i love. But i cant do it so fuck fifa.
    >
    > Whilst in PES friends have already after a few weeks playing a few icons in their club and some good high rated players.”

Great point you made there in terms of the Rich in Fifa been favoured. One of my mates no word of a lie has spent nearly 1500 quid on Fifa points his excuse is he doesn’t drink or smoke well neither do I but that’s no excuse anyway story for another day.

I finish consistently in gold one he barely makes gold 3 unless I complete his games for him. I watched him pack Ben yedder 87 red same weekend I packed an 84 rated Spanish keeper as my best pick ( they would from time to time give me a higher rated pick but usually unplayable cards like ilic or Lukaku for example)

when TOTY came out he bought his points again and boom Mane just like that, a couple of weeks later Mbappe 93 in red pick from finishing 13 wins that weekend same weekend I finished on 22 wins and as usual 84-86 picks. Now what kind of reward system is that? You basically telling kids hey u don’t have to work hard to succeed if u got a bit of money throw it at it and all will be good.

For a long time I’ve just been in denial and accepted this is luck but I think it’s time to see this game for what it is and it’s a simple pay to win and rotten to the core.

Can’t wait for The last of us part II to come out to give me a break from this crap.

We all play this game because of our love for the game of football but we just buy just about had enough now.
    > @Awesomeboy1234 said:
    > Same in the last two days ive opened two 125k packs andbest player was fekir while two of my friends have packed fut birthday rashford and cr7 and prime moments larsson in 2 50k packs and an 81+ two rare players pack
    >
    >

How are these people getting away. This is a crime in some country surely?
    I’ve now done the 84-91 rated SBC both in the repeatable ones and the FUT birthday SBC’s 5 times now all together. No word of a lie I’ve had Tadic 4 times and Moutinho the other.

I think it’s time to pack this game in now. They’ve won.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

@donshaggy said:
    I’ve now done the 84-91 rated SBC both in the repeatable ones and the FUT birthday SBC’s 5 times now all together. No word of a lie I’ve had Tadic 4 times and Moutinho the other.

I think it’s time to pack this game in now. They’ve won.

Oh the cost of that sbc is way too high. Honestly doing the 81+ is better. Even doing the normal gold upgrade is good. I have gotten decent sbc fodder doing them. I have used all the untradeables you end up getting with the untradeable packs.

However i did one of these 84-91 SBC as i had so many 83 untradeable and Onana. So basically you also have +10chem with first owners. So i did it free.
    I got Lloris which was great as it helped me finish Boateng SBC for cheaper.

You see how stupid the system is? You did it 5 times and got no one. I did it once not expecting to get anyone but maybe just replace my Onana untradeable that i put into the sbc to be back at the club as untradeable. But i get Lloris. Someone you should have gotten at least once.

I said to someone before that it is a 84-85 guareented sbc with 0.1 chance of 86+

I have already decided to go to PES next year. But as i have put so much time and effort into fifa 20 i will play it through as i still want to get my favourite midfield of Riquelme, Keane and Scholes. Moments of course. I already have Scholes moments. I also want Moore moments as he has been my favourite CB to use since he was introduced into the game.

But i am getting no luck what so ever. There is a BIG chance that i will be able to get all of these around juli/august. Which is stupid.

> @ihatetay said:
    > @donshaggy said:
    > I’ve now done the 84-91 rated SBC both in the repeatable ones and the FUT birthday SBC’s 5 times now all together. No word of a lie I’ve had Tadic 4 times and Moutinho the other.
    >
    > I think it’s time to pack this game in now. They’ve won.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh the cost of that sbc is way too high. Honestly doing the 81+ is better. Even doing the normal gold upgrade is good. I have gotten decent sbc fodder doing them. I have used all the untradeables you end up getting with the untradeable packs.
    >
    > However i did one of these 84-91 SBC as i had so many 83 untradeable and Onana. So basically you also have +10chem with first owners. So i did it free.
    > I got Lloris which was great as it helped me finish Boateng SBC for cheaper.
    >
    > You see how stupid the system is? You did it 5 times and got no one. I did it once not expecting to get anyone but maybe just replace my Onana untradeable that i put into the sbc to be back at the club as untradeable. But i get Lloris. Someone you should have gotten at least once.
    >
    > I said to someone before that it is a 84-85 guareented sbc with 0.1 chance of 86+
    >
    > I have already decided to go to PES next year. But as i have put so much time and effort into fifa 20 i will play it through as i still want to get my favourite midfield of Riquelme, Keane and Scholes. Moments of course. I already have Scholes moments. I also want Moore moments as he has been my favourite CB to use since he was introduced into the game.
    >
    > But i am getting no luck what so ever. There is a BIG chance that i will be able to get all of these around juli/august. Which is stupid.

I remember desperately trying to have Blanc and Maldini (prime) CB and midfielders Matthäus VIEIRA with Cryuf CAM. Got both VIEIRA and Blanc from the Icon SBC (which this year is not an option) then Cruyf and Matthäus off the market but of course by the time I did TOTS was out and as with it the game becomes arcade-y. I enjoyed that combo for a month tops then had to bin all that to start again.

I will casually play till the last of us part II is out but going forward for my footy game fix will be joining you on PES as well or even go back playing football manager again.