Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Comments

> @Allanbrain4 said:
    > Well I packed Ronaldinho 94 from it so I would say so

It's a mid icon pack so stop lying lol
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Simple answer is NO! NOT AT ALL!

If you are content with the team you got and not looking to save coins for anything special and maybe even gotten to end the game or something. Then maybe you could say it is worth a gamble. So if you dont care about fifa at all then you could do it.
    Otherwise save your coins/untradeables. And instead get the icon you want from the market/swaps or player sbc that you like instead.

The only other reason i can see for someone doing it is if they got shitloads of high rated untradeables and can do it just by using them more or less. But remember that there might be a player SBC you might want to do later on then you wont have your SBC fodder remaining and it will cost you full coinage to complete. Unless you never really do SBC's and dont care for them then sure you can use up the fodder and complete it. You will get Lampard mid maybe.

Otherwise just save and dont get drawn into the temptation. YOU WONT PACK EUSEBIO! It is just a way for EA to drain you coins so you then have no option left and will be drawn to get fifa points as you lack coins to get the player you need later on.

idontknow02idontknow02 Posts: 12
    Ok thanks that has helped me a lot!
    donshaggydonshaggy Posts: 33
    > @idontknow02 said:
    > I’m unsure if I should do it or not
    > Any help would be appreciated
    > Thanks

Unless you one of these that get like a neymar from one player packs then I’d say save your coins and intradables for guaranteed SBC
    PhildronesPhildrones Posts: 4
    I think The problem of the mid icon pack is the odd for getting icon. If all the icons have the same odd i think it is worth to gamble. Have a look in youtube. People often get Larrson, sol campbell , makeklele or even back to back bobby moore.
    @Awesomeboy1234

Yeah my mistake I packed that from
    Prime icon 9 tokens
    TheCrow82TheCrow82 Posts: 73
    I took the gamble untradeables plus about 150k. Got Vieira so very happy but could have been something terrible just glad I didn't see England flag.
    Keiran1872Keiran1872 Posts: 1
    I’ve packed Blanc 89 then Dinho 91 so for me yes definitely
    Well I packed Ronaldinho 94 from it so I would say so