Birthday pack. What yall get.

TheCrow82TheCrow82 Posts: 61
I got cancelo

Comments

Aubas17Aubas17 Posts: 1
    Muniain
    Dewita9Dewita9 Posts: 8
    Areola winter refresh and the worst is that i put de gea untradeable in this sbc
    Lacazette in second one. Good Times.
    i did the 3 sbc : Areola, Nandez and Guerreiro ahah fck ea
    > @TheCrow82 said:
    > I got cancelo

Me too. Already have bellerin moments so I use cancelo as LB on 7 chem.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

@Dewita9 said:
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Have you tried him with Sentinel or Architekt? Because then he gets +10 strength might help with the strength?
    > That was one of the things because he doesnt have high balance to help with low strength.
    > Maybe Pereira or Sanches on 7chem is better option?

Yeah i tried him with sentinel but he got outpaced by wingers like mbappe, neymar.. if you play him in rwb position, you cant get wrong with him. Better than Pereira offensively for sure. I played him in CM position and he was great for me.
    But i didn’t try sanches so i couldn’t tell u

Ah ok, thanks man. Will try Sanches out first as he is cheap, if he doesnt work i will get Cancelo.

> @ihatetay said:
    > Have you tried him with Sentinel or Architekt? Because then he gets +10 strength might help with the strength?
    > That was one of the things because he doesnt have high balance to help with low strength.
    > Maybe Pereira or Sanches on 7chem is better option?

Yeah i tried him with sentinel but he got outpaced by wingers like mbappe, neymar.. if you play him in rwb position, you cant get wrong with him. Better than Pereira offensively for sure. I played him in CM position and he was great for me.
    But i didn’t try sanches so i couldn’t tell u

@Dewita9 said:

I have cancelo untreadable and i used him for 46 games now with anchor. he’s good offensively, his dribbling feels good and he can pass easily with the 4* WF, you can even increase them with a good chemstyle. but you feel the lack of strenght defensively

Have you tried him with Sentinel or Architekt? Because then he gets +10 strength might help with the strength?
    That was one of the things because he doesnt have high balance to help with low strength.
    Maybe Pereira or Sanches on 7chem is better option?

Gazoul870Gazoul870 Posts: 49
    Wow...so underwhelming. Guess I might skip considering the cost
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @TheCrow82 said:
    > Don't feel so bad about mine now!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Isnt Cancelo a good pull? or was the SBC more expensive for you?
    > I am not gonna do the SBC, especially because the prices have sky rocketed. Very weird because i havent seen this happen before with the guarenteed SBC's. Even the icon ones just increased the price a bit but now 87 rated player goes for 40. Insanity. Also remember getting Chiesa from the winter refresh SBC. Would be deja vu if i did this one 100% sure of that.
    >
    > Also could you try him out and let me know how he is? As he is the only one to link with Quaresma on the right side. I also play RWB so i usually need fullbacks that are good going forward as well.(shooting not needed but dribbling+passing is always needed).
    >
    > He costs so much for me to casually buy and sell. If he is worth the price i would invest into him. I am thinking of getting Sanches shapeshifter and play him 7chem on RWB. Just to save coins.

I have cancelo untreadable and i used him for 46 games now with anchor. he’s good offensively, his dribbling feels good and he can pass easily with the 4* WF, you can even increase them with a good chemstyle. but you feel the lack of strenght defensively
    edited April 6

@TheCrow82 said:
    Don't feel so bad about mine now!

Isnt Cancelo a good pull? or was the SBC more expensive for you?
    I am not gonna do the SBC, especially because the prices have sky rocketed. Very weird because i havent seen this happen before with the guarenteed SBC's. Even the icon ones just increased the price a bit but now 87 rated player goes for 40. Insanity. Also remember getting Chiesa from the winter refresh SBC. Would be deja vu if i did this one 100% sure of that.

Also could you try him out and let me know how he is? As he is the only one to link with Quaresma on the right side. I also play RWB so i usually need fullbacks that are good going forward as well.(shooting not needed but dribbling+passing is always needed).

He costs so much for me to casually buy and sell. If he is worth the price i would invest into him. I am thinking of getting Sanches shapeshifter and play him 7chem on RWB. Just to save coins.

Don't feel so bad about mine now!
    I got winter refresh bernat 👎👎
    Justinf84Justinf84 Posts: 3
    Got shapeshifter Periera
    Fut birthday Correa
    Gave him away in mid icon upgrade 5 mins later🤣