Shapeshifter mbabu at cb

I have just recently packed shapeshifter mbabu from the party bag sbc. In my old squad in game I would swap koeman with IF casemiro since koeman is a better cdm because of his shooting and passing.

Now that I have packed shapeshifter mbabu and that he has replaced casemiro I was wondering if I should swap him in game with koeman so that mbabu plays at cb. I think that he would work great because he has amazing pace and good agility and with a powerhouse he would also have top tier defending and passing stats.
So do you think he would work?

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

simple answer is yes.

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 349
    > @Yaboiiisimo said:
    > I have just recently packed shapeshifter mbabu from the party bag sbc. In my old squad in game I would swap koeman with IF casemiro since koeman is a better cdm because of his shooting and passing.
    >
    > Now that I have packed shapeshifter mbabu and that he has replaced casemiro I was wondering if I should swap him in game with koeman so that mbabu plays at cb. I think that he would work great because he has amazing pace and good agility and with a powerhouse he would also have top tier defending and passing stats.
    > So do you think he would work?

It's a yes.