Best striker under 100k?

I have 100k in the bank and don't have a striker after building my team. It can be any league/nation because I've got zola linking up to him.
Thanks

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Borja and Scocco are amazing. Scocco has outside foot trait + finesse and 90+ curve. Give him something like sniper and he becomes a really nice dribbler as well with top end finishing. Or if you want poacher style you can give him hunter for a bit more speed and shooting boost. Engine if you want him to be more of a creator. Tried him in all those ways. Fantastic player and cheap. Scocco also has 90+ strength and aggression with good balance. Deadly combo. Hard to get the ball off and is a menace to defenders as he is aggressive on them. I would however say sniper been the best chem for him, the +5 reactions i felt was needed and overall just making him dribble really nice even when the game becomes slow.

Borja is unreal. With engine he has 90+ in all dribbling stats + has 94 strength and 90+ speed. Defenders cant knock him off the ball as he gets 91 balance with engine and has 94 strength. His shooting is powerful as well. He has the shot power so just power shoot with him and he will score. Dont finesse as he lacks curve.
    But that lack of curve makes sure he doesnt scuff the shots as much. He shoots straight as an arrow with power. Lethal player as well.

Cardozo from libertadors SBC can be done not just cheap but even for profit. He is INSANE.

Honestly these 3 i mentioned are the best under 100k. They are top end strikers.
    They are different and fun to use and you cant go wrong with any of them. Also got 3 different style of players.

Ibra 88 from LA Galaxy. 5* skills and quite good pace with hunter
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Borja and Scocco are amazing. Scocco has outside foot trait + finesse and 90+ curve. Give him something like sniper and he becomes a really nice dribbler as well with top end finishing. Or if you want poacher style you can give him hunter for a bit more speed and shooting boost. Engine if you want him to be more of a creator. Tried him in all those ways. Fantastic player and cheap. Scocco also has 90+ strength and aggression with good balance. Deadly combo. Hard to get the ball off and is a menace to defenders as he is aggressive on them. I would however say sniper been the best chem for him, the +5 reactions i felt was needed and overall just making him dribble really nice even when the game becomes slow.
    >
    > Borja is unreal. With engine he has 90+ in all dribbling stats + has 94 strength and 90+ speed. Defenders cant knock him off the ball as he gets 91 balance with engine and has 94 strength. His shooting is powerful as well. He has the shot power so just power shoot with him and he will score. Dont finesse as he lacks curve.
    > But that lack of curve makes sure he doesnt scuff the shots as much. He shoots straight as an arrow with power. Lethal player as well.
    >
    > Cardozo from libertadors SBC can be done not just cheap but even for profit. He is INSANE.
    >
    > Honestly these 3 i mentioned are the best under 100k. They are top end strikers.
    > They are different and fun to use and you cant go wrong with any of them. Also got 3 different style of players.

Thx a lot.
    Which one do you recommend if I need someone very clinical, someone who virtually never gets shrugged off the ball and is fast?
    Thx again
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

@Glassofwater said:

Thx a lot.
    Which one do you recommend if I need someone very clinical, someone who virtually never gets shrugged off the ball and is fast?
    Thx again

Honestly, Cardozo is the most clinical for me. Of course being a tall player with lower agility he wont be super quick in accelration. but his top speed is great. You could put something like shadow if you just care about speed. However i have engine on him and +10 balance + 5 agility is better boost. He has 99 ball control, reactions and dribbling. So his touches are fantastic. Its just 180 degrees turns that might be slower but you shouldnt be doing those type of turns too often anyways with any player. If you are doing that then you have to become better.
    He also has 99 aggression with 99 reactions so he is always on it. Lose balls he will be quick to them, he might have slow acceleration but he has long legs to reach balls.
    You might have experienced Ibra. He is more that sort of a player.
    Why he is so lethal is because 99 composure. So under pressure he still shoots amazing. Such a fun card to use.

Also with 99 strength and amazing ball control you can pass into him and defenders wont be able to budge him and you can easily take 1-2 close touches and you just need a small opening and just shoot. Even his right foot has rocket shots.
    When i say his shots are broken i mean it. There are players who have 99 shot power but even they dont shoot like him.
    I dont know why this is but his shots are SUPER POWERFUL. I have scored a few finesse shots at the edge of the area, back turned to goal, pass into his feet, take a touch to the left(defender cant put him off) and BOOM into top corner with such power.

Of course if you cant manage to use such a player then Borja or Scocco are gonna be more nimble and swifter to use.

Borja has better balance than Scocco. So when it comes to not being shrugged easily Borja wins hands down. The amount of times he has made me laugh because seeing people with Luiz FB, TOTY VVD, Boateng FB, Ramos moments try to get the ball off him and he just shrugs them off like flies.
    Borja also has good speed. Engine is the only chemstyle that suits him. Gets all his dribbling into 90+ so he feels nice on the ball. 90+ pace makes him as quick as any other ST. Wont feel as quick as those who have 95+ pace of course. But over 90 is all you need.

Borja is also tall though. So as we know with taller players they wont be like Messi in their dribbling. He still has great dribbling but you cant play him like those midget strikers. You need to instead use his physical more.

Borja is one of the few players who you can run full speed with the ball even when he is being challenged on the ball he doesnt lose balance and has strength to fend off anyone. So he can keep running full speed.

One thing you always need to look for this year in ST is COMPOSURE. Borja has 94 and 4*WF with 91 finishing and 95 shot power. 97 positioning and he is making good runs(apart from when gameplay goes against you). He only lacks long shots. So you would want to get at least to the edge of the box before shooting. Inside the box he is LETHAL.

However he doesnt have outside foot trait or finesse trait and also low curve. So any finesse shot is sort of out of the question. Any fancy shot that has curve on it you can forget.
    Instead just shoot straight and he will power it in with ease. Shoots like a rocket and straight as an arrow.

Scocco is shorter and will feel more towards the midget strikers. He has the strength and aggression as explained. He only lacks a bit of balance compared to Borja. But it is still 80+ so he is a menace to deal with for any defender because of the strength.

Scocco has the outside foot shot + finesse shot.
    If you want him to be super clinical and score from everywhere and anytype of goal then sniper is a MUST. With sniper he is super effecient and sort of never misses. His finesse shots are of dreams just like Eusebio and R9 as he has the curve and trait. His dribbling becomes super nice. With sniper or any other chemstyle that boosts his dribbling becomes really nice.

However Scocco lacks the top end 90+ speed. He still has good pace but you cant always rely on it the same way you can rely on someone who has 90+ pace.
    If you put engine on him as you need a bit of dribbling boost. Then you lose out on shooting boost which i think he needs.
    With hunter he becomes the quick poacher type and shooting is lethal. However he then lacks a bit of dribbling. Especially since he only has 82 reactions and getting it to 87 i feel is important. It makes him much better overall.

If you only need clinical goal machine Scocco with sniper chemstyle is amazing. However he then wont have the speed. If you put speed chemstyle on him he then lacks either shooting or dribbling. So its a compromise with him.

Borja however doesnt need shooting boost and with engine he is a complete monster. But the only thing making him slightly less clincal is only the fact his finesse shots arent that good and sometimes you would need outside foot trait.
    However he scores with his weak foot all the time and if you just make sure to not do any fancy shots and just shoot straight and clinical power shots then he will bang them in.(ALSO TRY LOW DRIVEN with him, because he has low curve they go straight and powerfully). So there is a plus with him being worse with finesse and low curve. You can shoot with more power and straight instead and he wont scuff the shot as much.

If you cant handle big players like Cardozo/Ibra. Then i suggest you get Borja and put engine chemstyle. He is the best inbetween complete striker.
    However if you can handle Cardozo and can play proper football then i highly recommend him. Especially since when you partner him up with Dominguez who is amazing and Rojas CM who is amazing. A trio of perfect players who are cheap and great fun.

Otherwise get Borja. You can strong link him with Arias CDM who is AMAZING CDM. Seriously he is so fucking great. He has more stats than players who are 90 rated even.
    Cant recommend Libertadores players more.

They are all amazing great fun and super cheap.

Strong shoutout to Valencia and Polenta with Urretiviscaya who links with Cardozo. They are all OP, apart from Urre who is great but not OP like the others.

> @ihatetay said:
    > @Glassofwater said:
    >
    >
    > Thx a lot.
    > Which one do you recommend if I need someone very clinical, someone who virtually never gets shrugged off the ball and is fast?
    > Thx again
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Honestly, Cardozo is the most clinical for me. Of course being a tall player with lower agility he wont be super quick in accelration. but his top speed is great. You could put something like shadow if you just care about speed. However i have engine on him and +10 balance + 5 agility is better boost. He has 99 ball control, reactions and dribbling. So his touches are fantastic. Its just 180 degrees turns that might be slower but you shouldnt be doing those type of turns too often anyways with any player. If you are doing that then you have to become better.
    > He also has 99 aggression with 99 reactions so he is always on it. Lose balls he will be quick to them, he might have slow acceleration but he has long legs to reach balls.
    > You might have experienced Ibra. He is more that sort of a player.
    > Why he is so lethal is because 99 composure. So under pressure he still shoots amazing. Such a fun card to use.
    >
    > Also with 99 strength and amazing ball control you can pass into him and defenders wont be able to budge him and you can easily take 1-2 close touches and you just need a small opening and just shoot. Even his right foot has rocket shots.
    > When i say his shots are broken i mean it. There are players who have 99 shot power but even they dont shoot like him.
    > I dont know why this is but his shots are SUPER POWERFUL. I have scored a few finesse shots at the edge of the area, back turned to goal, pass into his feet, take a touch to the left(defender cant put him off) and BOOM into top corner with such power.
    >
    > Of course if you cant manage to use such a player then Borja or Scocco are gonna be more nimble and swifter to use.
    >
    > Borja has better balance than Scocco. So when it comes to not being shrugged easily Borja wins hands down. The amount of times he has made me laugh because seeing people with Luiz FB, TOTY VVD, Boateng FB, Ramos moments try to get the ball off him and he just shrugs them off like flies.
    > Borja also has good speed. Engine is the only chemstyle that suits him. Gets all his dribbling into 90+ so he feels nice on the ball. 90+ pace makes him as quick as any other ST. Wont feel as quick as those who have 95+ pace of course. But over 90 is all you need.
    >
    > Borja is also tall though. So as we know with taller players they wont be like Messi in their dribbling. He still has great dribbling but you cant play him like those midget strikers. You need to instead use his physical more.
    >
    > Borja is one of the few players who you can run full speed with the ball even when he is being challenged on the ball he doesnt lose balance and has strength to fend off anyone. So he can keep running full speed.
    >
    > One thing you always need to look for this year in ST is COMPOSURE. Borja has 94 and 4*WF with 91 finishing and 95 shot power. 97 positioning and he is making good runs(apart from when gameplay goes against you). He only lacks long shots. So you would want to get at least to the edge of the box before shooting. Inside the box he is LETHAL.
    >
    > However he doesnt have outside foot trait or finesse trait and also low curve. So any finesse shot is sort of out of the question. Any fancy shot that has curve on it you can forget.
    > Instead just shoot straight and he will power it in with ease. Shoots like a rocket and straight as an arrow.
    >
    > Scocco is shorter and will feel more towards the midget strikers. He has the strength and aggression as explained. He only lacks a bit of balance compared to Borja. But it is still 80+ so he is a menace to deal with for any defender because of the strength.
    >
    > Scocco has the outside foot shot + finesse shot.
    > If you want him to be super clinical and score from everywhere and anytype of goal then sniper is a MUST. With sniper he is super effecient and sort of never misses. His finesse shots are of dreams just like Eusebio and R9 as he has the curve and trait. His dribbling becomes super nice. With sniper or any other chemstyle that boosts his dribbling becomes really nice.
    >
    > However Scocco lacks the top end 90+ speed. He still has good pace but you cant always rely on it the same way you can rely on someone who has 90+ pace.
    > If you put engine on him as you need a bit of dribbling boost. Then you lose out on shooting boost which i think he needs.
    > With hunter he becomes the quick poacher type and shooting is lethal. However he then lacks a bit of dribbling. Especially since he only has 82 reactions and getting it to 87 i feel is important. It makes him much better overall.
    >
    > If you only need clinical goal machine Scocco with sniper chemstyle is amazing. However he then wont have the speed. If you put speed chemstyle on him he then lacks either shooting or dribbling. So its a compromise with him.
    >
    > Borja however doesnt need shooting boost and with engine he is a complete monster. But the only thing making him slightly less clincal is only the fact his finesse shots arent that good and sometimes you would need outside foot trait.
    > However he scores with his weak foot all the time and if you just make sure to not do any fancy shots and just shoot straight and clinical power shots then he will bang them in.(ALSO TRY LOW DRIVEN with him, because he has low curve they go straight and powerfully). So there is a plus with him being worse with finesse and low curve. You can shoot with more power and straight instead and he wont scuff the shot as much.
    >
    > If you cant handle big players like Cardozo/Ibra. Then i suggest you get Borja and put engine chemstyle. He is the best inbetween complete striker.
    > However if you can handle Cardozo and can play proper football then i highly recommend him. Especially since when you partner him up with Dominguez who is amazing and Rojas CM who is amazing. A trio of perfect players who are cheap and great fun.
    >
    > Otherwise get Borja. You can strong link him with Arias CDM who is AMAZING CDM. Seriously he is so fucking great. He has more stats than players who are 90 rated even.
    > Cant recommend Libertadores players more.
    >
    > They are all amazing great fun and super cheap.
    >
    > Strong shoutout to Valencia and Polenta with Urretiviscaya who links with Cardozo. They are all OP, apart from Urre who is great but not OP like the others.

Thanks a lot😁