Best player for 300k and best icon for 300k

Just like the title sayss

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Ian Rush and Moore

@YNWAAA said:
    Thx so rush is better than 86 shev right?

100%. He is the most complete striker in the game. Of course he wont dribble like Eusebio. But with engine chem you give him the boost to make fantastic first touches. He has the first touches like all other top strikers.
    His finishing is also as with Eusebio, R9 etc. The high composure and shooting stats make him lethal from any shooting angle any distance etc.

Yes dont use him to accelerate from stand still. That is not how you use him. Rather pass and go and in behind runs. He has great top speed and he can outmuscle defenders. With engine the +10 balance helps him be more stable and he is often able to get the ball even after a bit of a shove. He is hard to be pushed off the ball from a beast CB.
    So you can easily hold onto the ball, pass and make assists or take a couple of touches and BOOM score.

As you seem to be able to play with Shevchenko i think you are good enough at FIFA to handle players like Rush. The bad players just want 99 agility + speed because they cant actually dribble otherwise. Cant use any 3*SM or be clever with passing and movement. On top of that dont know how to time different actions.

So for someone who can handle a proper striker then Rush is one of the best in the game.

Also has outside foot trait + finesse shots. He is amazing and i am glad bad players cant play with him cause he is lower price.

@YNWAAA said:
    Thank you so much
    Are you referring to prime rush?

Yes. All his versions are great. Prime being the best value. Middle is great as well but middle isnt as swift as the prime. And base doesnt feel as powerful on the shooting as the prime. So yes the prime is the best version to get until one can get the moments.
    Moments is too expensive for me to get atm. If possible then getting him from swaps would be great. I messed up doing the prime icon pack. Realised later on that i needed 16 swaps and not 15 for Rush. I am saving for his moments now though.

YNWAAAYNWAAA Posts: 8
    Thx so rush is better than 86 shev right?
    YNWAAAYNWAAA Posts: 8
    Thank you so much
    Are you referring to prime rush?