Penalty - Head Movement

I remember getting an update in November or something saying your opponent won’t be able to see your players head movement when taking a penalty in fut champs. Is this feature still in the game? I can still see players head movements when they’re aiming and I’m pretty sure they can see mine too.

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited April 17

When you are aiming before shooting the head moves. So if you are aiming left he will be looking left. However before he looked left until he shot. Now as soon as you press shoot he will look down centre again. This is still annoying because if you do a bluff by showing left then changing to right you lose a lot of accuracy when you move the "aim circle" around. You cant aim where you exactly want to because it still shows where he gonna shoot.

The best thing to do is not look anywhere. Shoot and then aim. I advise you to go into practice and do this a few times. Just to get used to the movement of the "circle aim" as you need to move it quickly and good. If you are adjusting it too much the aim gets worse and it can fuck up.

Best is to practice the movment with the stick after you press shoot. So then you always have a motorised reflex and wont need to be adjusting too much and wont overshoot with the aim.

Generally bottom aiming is the best as you can use the bump stop of the right stick. So you can go all the way to the bottom and then left or right.

But yes before you press shoot button the head moves where you are aiming. It is really stupid. If you want to bluff like that there should be a button allowing you to look where you are aiming. But default should be looking centre and just looking at the ball all the time until he shoots. You cant have "giveaways" in a stupid game like EA makes. As it is always gonna be broken.
    I would rather it be a guessing game.
    yes in real life you can at times read the penalty by how they are about to shoot. This however can be faked by top players as well.

pato77pato77 Posts: 3
    @ihatetay so throughout the penalty wherever you’re aiming they’re able to see it due to the head movement? That’s so annoying. I usually aim into a corner and then the last second I let go of the analog stick and shoot straight. Chip shots to the top bins with a good amount of power seem unsaveable so far... don’t wanna jinx myself tho.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

@pato77 said:
    @ihatetay so throughout the penalty wherever you’re aiming they’re able to see it due to the head movement? That’s so annoying. I usually aim into a corner and then the last second I let go of the analog stick and shoot straight. Chip shots to the top bins with a good amount of power seem unsaveable so far... don’t wanna jinx myself tho.

No not throughout, when standing still and just aiming is when the head moves. As soon as you press the shoot button the head goes back into central position(looking straight). And then it is normal animation of shooting. Hence why pressing shoot and then aim is better.

What you do is also another technique as a fake. Most will go to the direction you were aiming or they might think you are faking and go the other way.

But yes it is very annoying how you cant just aim without they looking. This makes making nice aimed penalties impossible because as soon as you move your aim after the shot button has been pressed the aim gets worse and really bad really quickly.