Let me help you build a squad.

The most enjoyment I have playing FUT is building squads, and I’d like to say I’m pretty good at it, let me know how many coins you have, any players you want included and I’ll build you a dream team

Comments

BFB107BFB107 Posts: 34
    Idk if u want but could build me the rest of my team . There’s a pic on my recent post need 1 cdm, 1cam,1 st all of them on full chem dw about bakayoko and budget is 150k?
    Liam3pLiam3p Posts: 2
    > @BFB107 said:
    > Idk if u want but could build me the rest of my team . There’s a pic on my recent post need 1 cdm, 1cam,1 st all of them on full chem dw about bakayoko and budget is 150k?

How about 85 tolisso to play cdm, scream payet at cam and future stars dembele St
    HeshadeHeshade Posts: 10

Hey man this is my team https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15068126 yeah i know i have gotten a lot of luck with my packs having that insane Ronaldo, i play 4-2-3-1, i am thinking about replacing drogba that plays as a st right now for my untradable vinicius and then move ronaldo from cam to st, and have neymar left, dembele right, vini cam and ronaldo st.

I also have 845K of budget i am thinking about changing or rojas for david luiz Shapeshifter or sissoko Futmas or change Diego Carlos for Blanc prime or Varane headliner, i accept every other change you would suggest i am open minded jajaja, thx in advance

Try improve this squad at a matched price or up to 500k.
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15014904

I don’t think the left side can be improved at the budget but perhaps the right. Show me what you can do.
    ArrakatArrakat Posts: 28
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 2 mio
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 4-2-2-2 ,4-2-3-1 ,4-3-2-1 (also similar Formations) i can Switch it in game
    Players that must be in: none

Untradeable players (optional): di Maria 89, crespo 85, özil 90, zanetti 92, mbabu 86 , alaba 88 (CB) , fuchs 89, joao Cancelo 87, okocha 90 , pique 90 , witsel 86 ,De Gea 90 and muniain 89

Description: that will be my Main team hope u can Help me i like to builde around 1 star Player and get the Rest of the team After it but isnt necessary (Rest of the team dosnt mean i play with bad player for the rest just like 50 k Player or like this )
    Im sorry for my english