Copa libertadores cards i SAF, Liga dimayor and the Chilean league

Bensekla22qBensekla22q Posts: 2
I keep packing all these black cards from leagues in Argentina, Chile and Colombia but I can’t use them I the copa libertadores and sudamericana sbc?? Does anyone know what they are for or how to use in the copa libertadores sbcs?

Comments

Willoughby63Willoughby63 Posts: 144
    > @Bensekla22q said:
    > I keep packing all these black cards from leagues in Argentina, Chile and Colombia but I can’t use them I the copa libertadores and sudamericana sbc?? Does anyone know what they are for or how to use in the copa libertadores sbcs?

Make sure that they are in the correct SBC. If they have a sparkling affect they are Sudamericana if not they are Libertadores
    > @Willoughby63 said:
    > > @Bensekla22q said:
    > > I keep packing all these black cards from leagues in Argentina, Chile and Colombia but I can’t use them I the copa libertadores and sudamericana sbc?? Does anyone know what they are for or how to use in the copa libertadores sbcs?
    >
    > Make sure that they are in the correct SBC. If they have a sparkling affect they are Sudamericana if not they are Libertadores

Sparkling affect? How do I see the difference?
    RehaankingRehaanking Posts: 191
    > @Bensekla22q said:
    > > @Willoughby63 said:
    > > > @Bensekla22q said:
    > > > I keep packing all these black cards from leagues in Argentina, Chile and Colombia but I can’t use them I the copa libertadores and sudamericana sbc?? Does anyone know what they are for or how to use in the copa libertadores sbcs?
    > >
    > > Make sure that they are in the correct SBC. If they have a sparkling affect they are Sudamericana if not they are Libertadores
    >
    > Sparkling affect? How do I see the difference?

It’s on the card face
    Willoughby63Willoughby63 Posts: 144
    > @Willoughby63 said:
    > > @Bensekla22q said:
    > > I keep packing all these black cards from leagues in Argentina, Chile and Colombia but I can’t use them I the copa libertadores and sudamericana sbc?? Does anyone know what they are for or how to use in the copa libertadores sbcs?
    >
    > Make sure that they are in the correct SBC. If they have a sparkling affect they are Sudamericana if not they are Libertadores

*effect
    F2FCF2FC Posts: 1
    You should be able to use them, they just don't appear in the search function for some reason - typical EA