I’m so done

When i’m attacking my attackers stay back .. when they somehow attack the lcam and rcam are always far away from the cam and st and i cant deliver a simple pass ..
I tried playing drop back still my defenders are always far away from my goal every time the opponent attacks .. i am just dominated in every single game i’ve played lately .
Can u guys help me out?? Why do u think my tactics are not working ?? What tactics should i use to control the ball just like my opponents do against me ):

Comments

NoLuckNoCoinsNoLuckNoCoins Posts: 135

@Mohamad09
    Work rates and custom tactics do make a difference. Not a huge one, but it does dictate the way some of your players will move around the pitch. For example, having a high/medium player as a CDM will work wonders for you. For an attacking midfielder it is nice to have medium/high or high/high etc. So this is the first thing you should pay attention to. Of course, players that have medium/medium or high/high can be instructed to stay back while attacking or get forward depending on where you want them to be.

Besides that my friend, in this state of game (pay to win concept), if you are an average player, you will need a god tier team to even think about having somewhat consistent gameplay, with players performing the way you want them to perform. Some players with incredible stats on paper don't perform as good as their stats/work rates suggest. Which is why a player like Eusebio or Gullit will always perform better than a player that has similiar/better stats. However, don't think I'm suggesting you to buy fifa points, on the contrary, i highly suggest you to not do it. Chances of packing someone valuable are very, very small. You'll loose money.

So i you're searching for an answer that will solve your problems, there aren't many. This game is illogical beyond any of our comprehension. A better player won't necessarily win the game. No player can develop their own playstyle because there is only one effective playstyle each year depending on how the game works. The so called "meta" is the only thing that interests players nowadays. And you can't even blame them that much. The game is so unrewarding, the pack luck is so shit, not to mention that it highly depends on whether you spend money on fifa points. Or if you are a new player, hence they give you higher chances to pack someone decent to get you to think that's the way it is. Because of this, people will do anything to get better rewards, even play the awfully boring playstyle in order to secure better rewards. Also, don't forget the addictive aspect of this game which is why some players are willing to play that way even if it doesn't give them satisfaction.

Maybe i've gone off topic, but this game has layers and layers of why everything works the way it works. It's complex, but it favors no one besides EA. So my opinion on why some of your players suddenly act stupid from time to time. It is to make you frustrated to a point where you can't think of another reason why your team plays like shit besides the possibility that your team may be shit. You think your team is shitty = I have to buy fifa points to improve my team.

I stopped playing this game two months ago. It truly drove me to a point where i saw only frustration and absolutely no enjoyment. There are so many wrong things with FUT. But the worst part is, the game created such frustration within the player base that the community became divided. The level of toxicity is beyond normal. And the worst part is, players that know what's wrong with the game are quitting fifa, leaving behind only the Castro/Bateson fanboys who are more than willing to buy fifa points. Which makes me wonder does this game even have a chance to become beter in the following 2,3 years. In my opinion, it doesn't. Fifa 21 won't be delayed and we will receive the same shitty product.

I don't know if this helped, but I was bored enough to write all of this.

DocadocaDocadoca Posts: 1
    Same for me :(
    faceteam2323faceteam2323 Posts: 41
    edited September 22
    edited September 8
    s
    edited September 7
    Jdjc

@Mohamad09

Thanks mate, glad to hear that! And yeah, you're absolutely right. The concept of FUT is highly addictive. Not only do we have this eternal, unfulfilled wish to pack a valuable player, we have this constant urge to upgrade our teams. And this cycle goes throughout the whole year, every year.

Mohamad09Mohamad09 Posts: 10
    > @NoLuckNoCoins said:
    > @Mohamad09
    > Work rates and custom tactics do make a difference. Not a huge one, but it does dictate the way some of your players will move around the pitch. For example, having a high/medium player as a CDM will work wonders for you. For an attacking midfielder it is nice to have medium/high or high/high etc. So this is the first thing you should pay attention to. Of course, players that have medium/medium or high/high can be instructed to stay back while attacking or get forward depending on where you want them to be.
    >
    > Besides that my friend, in this state of game (pay to win concept), if you are an average player, you will need a god tier team to even think about having somewhat consistent gameplay, with players performing the way you want them to perform. Some players with incredible stats on paper don't perform as good as their stats/work rates suggest. Which is why a player like Eusebio or Gullit will always perform better than a player that has similiar/better stats. However, don't think I'm suggesting you to buy fifa points, on the contrary, i highly suggest you to not do it. Chances of packing someone valuable are very, very small. You'll loose money.
    >
    > So i you're searching for an answer that will solve your problems, there aren't many. This game is illogical beyond any of our comprehension. A better player won't necessarily win the game. No player can develop their own playstyle because there is only one effective playstyle each year depending on how the game works. The so called "meta" is the only thing that interests players nowadays. And you can't even blame them that much. The game is so unrewarding, the pack luck is so shit, not to mention that it highly depends on whether you spend money on fifa points. Or if you are a new player, hence they give you higher chances to pack someone decent to get you to think that's the way it is. Because of this, people will do anything to get better rewards, even play the awfully boring playstyle in order to secure better rewards. Also, don't forget the addictive aspect of this game which is why some players are willing to play that way even if it doesn't give them satisfaction.
    >
    > Maybe i've gone off topic, but this game has layers and layers of why everything works the way it works. It's complex, but it favors no one besides EA. So my opinion on why some of your players suddenly act stupid from time to time. It is to make you frustrated to a point where you can't think of another reason why your team plays like shit besides the possibility that your team may be shit. You think your team is shitty = I have to buy fifa points to improve my team.
    >
    > I stopped playing this game two months ago. It truly drove me to a point where i saw only frustration and absolutely no enjoyment. There are so many wrong things with FUT. But the worst part is, the game created such frustration within the player base that the community became divided. The level of toxicity is beyond normal. And the worst part is, players that know what's wrong with the game are quitting fifa, leaving behind only the Castro/Bateson fanboys who are more than willing to buy fifa points. Which makes me wonder does this game even have a chance to become beter in the following 2,3 years. In my opinion, it doesn't. Fifa 21 won't be delayed and we will receive the same shitty product.
    >
    > I don't know if this helped, but I was bored enough to write all of this.

Absolutely one of the best replies i've ever received on a social media platform .. believe me i read it all
    Bro the main problem is that this game is so addictive yet so shit .. it's seriously bad for our mental health . I managed to reach a very high level of frustration where i actually can't stand a simple celebration from my opponent every time he scores
    Tbh i cant blame the players on the way they play to win .. these youtubers + EA managed to make this community more toxic and competitive than it will ever be and it will get even worse by the time more fifa parts come out in the future ..
    Clarkdan999Clarkdan999 Posts: 1
    > @NoLuckNoCoins said:
    > @Mohamad09
    > Work rates and custom tactics do make a difference. Not a huge one, but it does dictate the way some of your players will move around the pitch. For example, having a high/medium player as a CDM will work wonders for you. For an attacking midfielder it is nice to have medium/high or high/high etc. So this is the first thing you should pay attention to. Of course, players that have medium/medium or high/high can be instructed to stay back while attacking or get forward depending on where you want them to be.
    >
    > Besides that my friend, in this state of game (pay to win concept), if you are an average player, you will need a god tier team to even think about having somewhat consistent gameplay, with players performing the way you want them to perform. Some players with incredible stats on paper don't perform as good as their stats/work rates suggest. Which is why a player like Eusebio or Gullit will always perform better than a player that has similiar/better stats. However, don't think I'm suggesting you to buy fifa points, on the contrary, i highly suggest you to not do it. Chances of packing someone valuable are very, very small. You'll loose money.
    >
    > So i you're searching for an answer that will solve your problems, there aren't many. This game is illogical beyond any of our comprehension. A better player won't necessarily win the game. No player can develop their own playstyle because there is only one effective playstyle each year depending on how the game works. The so called "meta" is the only thing that interests players nowadays. And you can't even blame them that much. The game is so unrewarding, the pack luck is so shit, not to mention that it highly depends on whether you spend money on fifa points. Or if you are a new player, hence they give you higher chances to pack someone decent to get you to think that's the way it is. Because of this, people will do anything to get better rewards, even play the awfully boring playstyle in order to secure better rewards. Also, don't forget the addictive aspect of this game which is why some players are willing to play that way even if it doesn't give them satisfaction.
    >
    > Maybe i've gone off topic, but this game has layers and layers of why everything works the way it works. It's complex, but it favors no one besides EA. So my opinion on why some of your players suddenly act stupid from time to time. It is to make you frustrated to a point where you can't think of another reason why your team plays like shit besides the possibility that your team may be shit. You think your team is shitty = I have to buy fifa points to improve my team.
    >
    > I stopped playing this game two months ago. It truly drove me to a point where i saw only frustration and absolutely no enjoyment. There are so many wrong things with FUT. But the worst part is, the game created such frustration within the player base that the community became divided. The level of toxicity is beyond normal. And the worst part is, players that know what's wrong with the game are quitting fifa, leaving behind only the Castro/Bateson fanboys who are more than willing to buy fifa points. Which makes me wonder does this game even have a chance to become beter in the following 2,3 years. In my opinion, it doesn't. Fifa 21 won't be delayed and we will receive the same shitty product.
    >
    > I don't know if this helped, but I was bored enough to write all of this.

So spot on buddy ??????
    Mohamad09Mohamad09 Posts: 10
    > @Mancunian92 said:
    > This reply doesn’t help but confirms that your not alone in your pain
    Lol exactly i would’ve prefered a reply that might actually help
    Mancunian92Mancunian92 Posts: 14
    This reply doesn’t help but confirms that your not alone in your pain
    edited September 22
    Jkk