Best LM/LW that can play at ST

Budget is around 350-400k and I need someone whose gonna be a constant ST pls drop names

Comments

SjoerdHSjoerdH Posts: 6
    Neymar
    wazfozwazfoz Posts: 16
    Wright moments
    Bryanmillar1Bryanmillar1 Posts: 1
    I use Dan James on rights at striker
    90 Stoichkov, 90 Mbappe or 89 Son would all be good options, but if you can stretch just over 400k go for PIM Barnes. He's an absolute animal as a ST - smashes it off both feet, outside of the foot, finesse with his left and runs through defenders like they aren't there!
    pacothebawserpacothebawser Posts: 30
    Moses Simon is an animal and he's cheap af, you can use the rest to upgrade other positions
    BFB107BFB107 Posts: 33
    > @SjoerdH said:
    > Neymar
    Just got him gonna have a few games but feels smooth af
    > @wazfoz said:
    > Wright moments
    Might give him a try looks like a big upgrade to his prime
    > @Bryanmillar1 said:
    > I use Dan James on rights at striker

I don’t have it sadly but if I was playing back then I would’ve defo gone for him and Kent
    > @BattleBadger92 said:
    > 90 Stoichkov, 90 Mbappe or 89 Son would all be good options, but if you can stretch just over 400k go for PIM Barnes. He's an absolute animal as a ST - smashes it off both feet, outside of the foot, finesse with his left and runs through defenders like they aren't there!

Thanks was looking at him heard mixed reviews but him and Neymar I’m gonna try out and see thx :)
    > @pacothebawser said:
    > Moses Simon is an animal and he's cheap af, you can use the rest to upgrade other positions
    Banging shout m8 completely forgot about him good shout