Pro league

LizokeLizoke Posts: 4
in SBC
Question who has the same issue? The pro league sbc is gone, yesterday it was added i did allready a big part. Wanted to do the rest and bye bye sbc.

Comments

> @Rehaanking said:
    > They released a tweet saying that they will put it in again and you will have your squads at the same place, dw

Thx i'm going for amuzu. Looks like a great cart.
    RehaankingRehaanking Posts: 188
    Same
    They released a tweet saying that they will put it in again and you will have your squads at the same place, dw
    > @Rehaanking said:
    > They released a tweet saying that they will put it in again and you will have your squads at the same place, dw

Don't see it yet, i don't think it will come back. How due they solve the player question at oostende?
    > @Lizoke said:
    > > @Rehaanking said:
    > > They released a tweet saying that they will put it in again and you will have your squads at the same place, dw
    >
    > Don't see it yet, i don't think it will come back. How due they solve the player question at oostende?

They did, Ea Direct Communications tweeted it
    FsalattarFsalattar Posts: 2
    I'm facing the same issue, does anyone have an idea when it's going to be solved?
    > @Fsalattar said:
    > I'm facing the same issue, does anyone have an idea when it's going to be solved?

No idea
    FsalattarFsalattar Posts: 2
    It's baaaack! But the priced jumped from 80k to 200k.. Shooooot