Can you build me a team please?

Budget : 4M - 4,5M

Formation : To play in 4231 in game

Players in the team : TOTY Mbappé, TOTS Ter Stegen, Flashback premium Militaõ

Players untradeables : Moment Alex Sandro, TOTY De Ligt, TOTS Fekir, TOTS Mahrez, TOTS Visca, TOTS Rashford, TOTS TAA.

I want cdms, lb and rb with high aggressivity and stamina (strenght too if possible). I want to play Mbappé as ST and a CAM with at least 4 SM and WF. RAM and LAM with 95 min in pace if possible but I prefer they have a lot of agility.

Thanks

Comments

> @romainetcorentin9 said:
    > Budget : 4M - 4,5M
    >
    > Formation : To play in 4231 in game
    >
    Chemistry : 100

> Players in the team : TOTY Mbappé, TOTS Ter Stegen, Flashback premium Militaõ
    >
    > Players untradeables : Moment Alex Sandro, TOTY De Ligt, TOTS Fekir, TOTS Mahrez, TOTS Visca, TOTS Rashford, TOTS TAA.
    >
    > I want cdms, lb and rb with high aggressivity and stamina (strenght too if possible). I want to play Mbappé as ST and a CAM with at least 4 SM and WF. RAM and LAM with 95 min in pace if possible but I prefer they have a lot of agility. All players with 10 chemistry but I'm okay for a 7 for the GK
    >
    > Thanks
    @romainetcorentin9 said:
    Budget : 4M - 4,5M

Formation : To play in 4231 in game

Chemistry : 100

Players in the team : TOTY Mbappé, TOTS Ter Stegen, Flashback premium Militaõ

Players untradeables : Moment Alex Sandro, TOTY De Ligt, TOTS Fekir, TOTS Mahrez, TOTS Visca, TOTS Rashford, TOTS TAA.

I want cdms, lb and rb with high aggressivity and stamina (strenght too if possible). I want to play Mbappé as ST and a CAM with at least 4 SM and WF. RAM and LAM with 95 min in pace if possible but I prefer they have a lot of agility. All players with 10 chemistry but I'm okay for a 7 for the GK

Thanks