Icon tokens expiry

Hi All,

I still have my icon tokens and conscious the season will be over today, shall I keep them expecting that I can use them in season 7 or I just need to use them today otherwise I will lose them?

Thanks

Comments

NoLuckNoCoinsNoLuckNoCoins Posts: 131

You need to use them now. New icon swaps means new tokens.

CrokyCroky Posts: 5
    Can't I just accumulate the tokens then? e.g. Maradona is like 19 tokens, there's no available tokens for you to do him with all season 6 tokens.
    andrelp99andrelp99 Posts: 133

I'm not 100% sure, but this icon swap is the last one. I read it somewhere. But I'm pretty sure that, if they do another icon swap in the next season, you won't be able to use the previous tokens for future icon swaps, like we couldn't do for the first three.

Thanks, I start playing FUT last month so still new to this. Can you clarify then how could you have got 18 tokens to get Maradona when you only had available like 10 or 11 tokens on the objectives?
    Anyone?
    > @Croky said:
    > Anyone?

The icon swaps objectives go over two seasons each so icon swaps 1 went over season 1 and 2 etc.
    Each season you can get 12 tokens to save up for a bigger player.
    Understood. So today is the end of season so can't rollover the tokens. I guess I need to get Litmanen. Hope he is good!

Thanks all for your help