Gosens or Sane

Hey there,
For my new team i need a german lw.
Ingame he would Play as a lam in the 4231.
I could do sane nearly for free but i heard he isnt that great ingame.
So Who would you Play rather?
  1. Who is better?2 votes
    1. Sane
      100.00%
    2. Gosens
        0.00%

Comments

andrelp99andrelp99 Posts: 133

For 4231 Gosens isn't the best option, he's more suited for a 352/3412 or similar, because he is 33, high/med, not that great finishing... But I heard that Sanè isn't that good either, but he's very expensive

So, I would consider three options:
    1. An Icon LM/LW like Hagi Moments (200k), or Rivaldo Prime (200k), or Overmars Moments (300k)
    2. A German RM/RW as LW/LM with 6 chem, like Gnabry TOTS
    3. If your starting formation is with LM (like 451), you can even play a German CM with 6 chem. So, I would go with one between Havertz TOTS, Muller TOTS or Reus TOTS (best option from the CM/CAM).

DerKollegeDerKollege Posts: 19
    I> @andrelp99 said:
    > For 4231 Gosens isn't the best option, he's more suited for a 352/3412 or similar, because he is 33, high/med, not that great finishing... But I heard that Sanè isn't that good either, but he's very expensive
    >
    > So, I would consider three options:
    > 1. An Icon LM/LW like Hagi Moments (200k), or Rivaldo Prime (200k), or Overmars Moments (300k)
    > 2. A German RM/RW as LW/LM with 6 chem, like Gnabry TOTS
    > 3. If your starting formation is with LM (like 451), you can even play a German CM with 6 chem. So, I would go with one between Havertz TOTS, Muller TOTS or Reus TOTS (best option from the CM/CAM).

My starting Formation is 433 with Undav at st, gnabry At rw and gattuso At lcm, so gnabry or Müller wouldnt work, but i really appreciate your help!
    andrelp99andrelp99 Posts: 133

What about Insigne at LW? That's an amazing card, I know that Undav only gets 7 chem but of Insigne it is worth it, meta card.

DerKollegeDerKollege Posts: 19
    > @andrelp99 said:
    > What about Insigne at LW? That's an amazing card, I know that Undav only gets 7 chem but of Insigne it is worth it, meta card.

Ok maybe i'll try that!