WHAT THE F*CK AM I DOING WRONG?

My Squad:
https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/16850064

I begun playing Ultimate Team because of lockdown and having a lack of things to do.
Every week I was earning Gold 3/2, last week I earned Silver 1 which I felt hard done by.

This weekend, I've played 16 games...
Won 6 (which were my first 6 games) and now lost the next 10.

Every single game I'm playing people with the most elite players whilst I'm struggling with my team of heaps.

Another laughable subject is how often my TOTS Adama gets caught up or bullied off the ball by a little weed like Neymar!

What is this matchmaking?
Is there some way I can play people with similar teams to mine?

Comments

Boffy1970Boffy1970 Posts: 2
    I was the same as you and I stopped playing FUT 3 weeks ago and all I can say is it’s like leaving a toxic relationship that you’re only in out of habit rather than enjoyment. I’m finally done with this game and it feels great, but sad at the same time because it used to be a great mode of fifa that has been taken over by the need to extract as much money out of everyone as possible.
    cakedinmudcakedinmud Posts: 125
    This is why I’ve given up the game. And I won’t bother with FIFA 21

Those who self relegate are having a knockon effect on the WL, meaning less casuals are qualifying, meaning a lesser amount of fair play

EA are total rubbish at customer service, they don’t want your money, if they did a better service they would deserve my money
    cakedinmudcakedinmud Posts: 125
    > @Boffy1970 said:
    > I was the same as you and I stopped playing FUT 3 weeks ago and all I can say is it’s like leaving a toxic relationship that you’re only in out of habit rather than enjoyment. I’m finally done with this game and it feels great, but sad at the same time because it used to be a great mode of fifa that has been taken over by the need to extract as much money out of everyone as possible.

I gave up 6 weeks ago because their customer service is appalling, they keep banning me from their tech/customer site and their community forum for no reason other than telling the truth on how appalling they are
    aldovera05aldovera05 Posts: 2
    You are not alone, I'm literally sitting here in my chair contemplating why am I still playing this game.
    finnlfc19finnlfc19 Posts: 52
    Same, I have a problem with passing. Every game or so my players device they can no longer pass a ball. Makes me wonder why I still bother
    aldovera05aldovera05 Posts: 2
    > @finnlfc19 said:
    > Same, I have a problem with passing. Every game or so my players device they can no longer pass a ball. Makes me wonder why I still bother
    Samee, my players can't pass the ball, idk if this happened to another player, but when I try to pass drom one player to another one, the initial player who is passing passes to another player that wasn't the one that was supposed to receive the pass.
    finnlfc19finnlfc19 Posts: 52
    > @aldovera05 said:
    > > @finnlfc19 said:
    > > Same, I have a problem with passing. Every game or so my players device they can no longer pass a ball. Makes me wonder why I still bother
    > Samee, my players can't pass the ball, idk if this happened to another player, but when I try to pass drom one player to another one, the initial player who is passing passes to another player that wasn't the one that was supposed to receive the pass.
    >
    >

Exactly, always happening to me when I’m attacking or worse, defending. Trying to pass it out from the back is a nightmare when the defender just decided to pass it to the GK without me expecting it
    BallchirurgBallchirurg Posts: 1

Every one of us know the problem. We all think, that this game is scripted. Me too. But we all not really know. So, I think your team is good, but the CB´s are too weak i think. I personally hate to play against Adama, especially when he comes to the game in the 70 minute. He is OP like Kent. What kind of chemistry do you use for your players? And what kind of tactics? It changes during the past weeks. And I think there is a difference if you play weekend league or Rivals. In the weekend league I have good results with pressure after loosing ball, but in the rivals I play balances offensive style. So there are many things to think about. And then. The most important thing, try to love the game, no matter what happen. Play with players you like in real live, not with best rated. I love Kroos, and like Modric. I like Nedved. I like Messi. Thats my favorite players. I could bye Ronaldo, but I don't like him. I think the game is more psychological than we think. When you hate the game, and when you are angry, you will loose.

6 victories after 6 games is great. 6 victories after 16 games is still not bad. You get stronger opponents when you are winning. So keep going. I was 11 wins after 20 games and have finished with 17 after 29. So you see what I have done in last 10 games. It was amazing. Like Zidan says: I love the game because of the game, not because of the result.

Keep going. Fifa 21 will start at 6th of October.....