I'll Build You A Team

1
homer2homer2 Posts: 187

Just include:

Platform:
Favourite Formation:
Untrade players:
Budget:
Players you want:

Comments

  • 1

    @homer2
    I'll see what the Summer Heat promo brings and then I'll try this team.
    Thanks btw.

  • 1

    Coins: About 600k
    Team: https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/16857506 all untradeable.
    In Game: LM and RS switch. CAM and RCM switch
    Formation: 3-5-2
    In Game: 3-5-2

    Other Useful Players: GK: TOTSSF MATS, 90 De Gea
    Defenders: 95 Thiago Silva, 92 Ginter, 91 Diego Carlos, 90 Maguire, 88 Robinson, 87 Bellerin, 87 Renan Lodi
    Midfielders: 95 Veratti, 93 Oscar, 92 Laudrup, 92 Savanier, 91 Sane, 91 Ndidi, 89 Gi Dias, 88 Bergwijn
    Attackers: 94 Martinez, 93 CR7, 93 Osimhen, 92 Nani, 92 Fuenzalida, 91 Owen, 90 Ozil

    Must-have players: None
    P.S: At least one wide mid needs to have 75/80+ defending in game.

    Chem: 100

  • 0
    Chris251Chris251 Posts: 19
    Hi, u can spend a bit over budget and can get rid of some untradeables as long as it stays close to budget. I have 400k that u can spend on the rest of the players in the team that r not untradeables. Use any formation I don’t care as long as it hits 100 chem and I don’t care to much about player chem

    Platform - PS4

    Untradeable Players - Ben White (tots), Kalvin Phillips(league sbc), Ollie Watkins(tots), Manolas ( tots)

    Budget to put in other players in team - 400k
  • 0
    sagitomer20sagitomer20 Posts: 1
    platform: ps4
    favourite formation: 4-3-3 or 4-4-2
    untradeable players:messi, TOTS SBC icardi,POTM ben yedder,TOTS grimaldo.
    budget: 500,000
    players who must be: probaly messi and ben yedder.

    thanks so much man just got a little bit bored by my team just want a good change to spice it up a little bit.
  • 0
    homer2homer2 Posts: 187

    @sagitomer20 said:
    platform: ps4
    favourite formation: 4-3-3 or 4-4-2
    untradeable players:messi, TOTS SBC icardi,POTM ben yedder,TOTS grimaldo.
    budget: 500,000
    players who must be: probaly messi and ben yedder.

    thanks so much man just got a little bit bored by my team just want a good change to spice it up a little bit.

    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/16964557
    Getting Mendy Should be easy enough and you can get a better version if you want
    442 in game

  • 0
    JackTRossJackTRoss Posts: 1

    Platform: Xbox one
    Favourite Formation: 5-2-2-1
    Untrade players: None worth using lol
    Budget: 373k
    Players you want: open to anyone

    Thanks for any help mate.

  • 0
    homer2homer2 Posts: 187

    @JackTRoss said:
    Platform: Xbox one
    Favourite Formation: 5-2-2-1
    Untrade players: None worth using lol
    Budget: 373k
    Players you want: open to anyone

    Thanks for any help mate.

    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/16965387
    Over the budget but players prices have gone up massively
    You should be able to get mendy futmas and you could probably get the 87 easily enough

  • 0
    Chris251Chris251 Posts: 19
    Thanks- appreciate it
  • 0
    akramkluckyakramklucky Posts: 4
    > @homer2 said:
    > Just include:
    >
    > Platform:
    > Favourite Formation:
    > Untrade players:
    > Budget:
    > Players you want:

    Platform: PS4
    Formation: No preference
    Untradeables: Ter Stegen, TOTS Hummels
    Budget: Around 600k
    Players: Prolly gonna finish that summer heat ndombele sbc but none other than that
    Thanks in advance :D
  • 0
    homer2homer2 Posts: 187

    @akramklucky said:
    > @homer2 said:
    > Just include:
    >
    > Platform:
    > Favourite Formation:
    > Untrade players:
    > Budget:
    > Players you want:

    Platform: PS4
    Formation: No preference
    Untradeables: Ter Stegen, TOTS Hummels
    Budget: Around 600k
    Players: Prolly gonna finish that summer heat ndombele sbc but none other than that
    Thanks in advance :D

    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/16974545
    You should get mendy easily enough
    It is a small bit over budget

  • 0
    akramkluckyakramklucky Posts: 4
    > @homer2 said:
    > @akramklucky said:
    > > @homer2 said:
    > > Just include:
    > >
    > > Platform:
    > > Favourite Formation:
    > > Untrade players:
    > > Budget:
    > > Players you want:
    >
    > Platform: PS4
    > Formation: No preference
    > Untradeables: Ter Stegen, TOTS Hummels
    > Budget: Around 600k
    > Players: Prolly gonna finish that summer heat ndombele sbc but none other than that
    > Thanks in advance :D
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/16974545
    > You should get mendy easily enough
    > It is a small bit over budget

    Thanks looks like a great team I've already got that futmas mendy yeah so Imma try out that team soon
  • 0
    GlassofwaterGlassofwater Posts: 62
    Platform: ps4
    Favourite Formation: 4222 or 41212 in game
    Untrade players: N/A
    Budget: 600k
    Players you want: 2 or 3 meta players
  • 0
    homer2homer2 Posts: 187

    @stillslowerthanmertesacker said:
    Yeah- 4-1-2-1-2

    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/16928731
    Swap around In-game
    Palacios isn't the best but you can upgrade him to henderson (links to Trent)

  • 0
    Yeah- 4-1-2-1-2
  • 0
    Chris251Chris251 Posts: 19
    Platform: PS4
    Favourite Formation: Any- I don’t care

    Untradeable: players: Manolas(tots), Ben White(tots), Ollie Watkins(tots), kalvin Phillips(league sbc)

    Budget: 1 MIL

    Players you want: Don’t mind

    I know it’s hard if u could try it would be much appreciated (100 Chem pls)
  • 0
    homer2homer2 Posts: 187

    @Chris251 said:
    Platform: PS4
    Favourite Formation: Any- I don’t care

    Untradeable: players: Manolas(tots), Ben White(tots), Ollie Watkins(tots), kalvin Phillips(league sbc)

    Budget: 1 MIL

    Players you want: Don’t mind

    I know it’s hard if u could try it would be much appreciated (100 Chem pls)

    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/16910871
    In-game put CR7 ST dybala Cam costa Lam

  • 0
    homer2homer2 Posts: 187

    @Glassofwater said:
    Platform: ps4
    Favourite Formation: 4222 or 41212 in game
    Untrade players: N/A
    Budget: 600k
    Players you want: 2 or 3 meta players

    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/16910943

  • 0
    joeAVjoeAV Posts: 3

    Need you to build my end game team.

    Platform: Xbox

    Formation: 4231 or 442

    Untradeables: TOTS Ter Stegen, Flashback Boateng, TOTS Davies, TOTS Carvajal, TOTS Robertson, TOTS Ben Yedder, TOTS Renato Sanches, 85 Laurent Blanc, TOTS Fekir and TOTS Dybala

    Budget: 1.5 million

    Players I want: I would like Neymar to be in the team if possible , you don't have to use all the untradeables but I think definitely the good ones!

    Thanks

  • 0

    Platform: XBOX

  • 0
    homer2homer2 Posts: 187

    @joeAV said:
    Need you to build my end game team.

    Platform: Xbox

    Formation: 4231 or 442

    Untradeables: TOTS Ter Stegen, Flashback Boateng, TOTS Davies, TOTS Carvajal, TOTS Robertson, TOTS Ben Yedder, TOTS Renato Sanches, 85 Laurent Blanc, TOTS Fekir and TOTS Dybala

    Budget: 1.5 million

    Players I want: I would like Neymar to be in the team if possible , you don't have to use all the untradeables but I think definitely the good ones!

    Thanks

    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/16920396
    You can play either 4231 or 442 but Muller would suit 442 better

  • 0
    homer2homer2 Posts: 187

    @stillslowerthanmertesacker said:
    Coins: About 600k
    Team: https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/16857506 all untradeable.
    In Game: LM and RS switch. CAM and RCM switch
    Formation: 3-5-2
    In Game: 3-5-2

    Other Useful Players: GK: TOTSSF MATS, 90 De Gea
    Defenders: 95 Thiago Silva, 92 Ginter, 91 Diego Carlos, 90 Maguire, 88 Robinson, 87 Bellerin, 87 Renan Lodi
    Midfielders: 95 Veratti, 93 Oscar, 92 Laudrup, 92 Savanier, 91 Sane, 91 Ndidi, 89 Gi Dias, 88 Bergwijn
    Attackers: 94 Martinez, 93 CR7, 93 Osimhen, 92 Nani, 92 Fuenzalida, 91 Owen, 90 Ozil

    Must-have players: None
    P.S: At least one wide mid needs to have 75/80+ defending in game.

    Chem: 100

    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad-builder/view/16920792
    Only made 3 changes
    Haland for silva- 3* weak foot at Cam isn't good
    Ndidi for Thiago- Ndidi will be better at tackling but thiago will be better on the ball
    Maguire for VVD- Its up to you really
    Put haland ST Havertz Cam Muller LM and Rashford ST

  • 0

    One question- what team would u create if the 75/80 defending requirement wasn't there?

  • 0
    homer2homer2 Posts: 187
    edited June 16

    @stillslowerthanmertesacker said:
    One question- what team would u create if the 75/80 defending requirement wasn't there?

    I dunno but you need defensive players in 352
    I'll make a different team tomorrow
    Do you ever play different formations?

  • 0

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 320,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: ANY
    Untradeable players (optional): Shapeshifter Vinicius Jr, Shapeshifter Ferland Mendy, Shapeshifter Lucas Moura, Moments Ramos 93, 93 Prime Eusebio, Shapeshifter Atal, Baby Blanc 85, Headliner Adama 85
    Description: Probably need a 5 star skiller in my cam or st beside eusebio and some strong defense beside ramos and mendy

Sign In or Register to comment.