I've created a platform that automatically track packs and packs weight!
Following the daily discussions about pack weight, pack manipulation, and so on, I've decided to create a website where you can easily collect all your packs information and from there analyze the probabilities of each item.
How does it work?
In order to collect the data a Chrome extension is needed. This extension will capture the data when you open a pack on the FUT Webapp.
This means that packs opened on a console or through the Companion app can't be saved.
Some more details can be found here
- Collect data packs through the webapp
- Packs history (per pack and per user)
- Packs overview (#opened, coins spent, FP spent)
- Rating distribution (per pack)
- Types (i.e. players, healing, coach) distribution (per pack)
- Players probabilities (per pack)
- Filters (Date, Console, Tradable/Untradable, Payment type)
Currently it is the first version of the platform and you might found bugs, please report them so I can improve the website!
Also I would appreciate any suggestion and feedback!