Result of 151 Prime Or Moments Icon Player Packs

I have collected 151 Prime or Prime Icon Moments Packs from some YouTube videos and wanted to share the results.

So first of all the distribution between Prime and Prime moments, surprisingly it's hovering at about 50%, to be precise 47.02% for Prime Icons and 52.98% (Chart) for Prime Icons Moments

Then the ratings distribution (Chart) is as expected around the 92 ratings, since most of the Prime and Prime Moments Icons are around that rating.

A total of 95 different Icons were found.

Here you can find all the Icons found with their respective probabilities. Since there are a lot of icons and the sample size small, we can't have accurate odds.

Youtube channels credits:

• Fuji
  • ItsHaber
  • TheFutAccountant
  • NerdFire
  • Bateson87

Do you like this format? What other stats would you like to see/improve?

For more pack stats and probabilities check out FUTPackStats.com

Comments

NoLuckNoCoinsNoLuckNoCoins Posts: 135
    Mate, this is amazing. With this tool, over a longer period of time, it could be exposed how hard it actually is to pack something decent (although we already know that, we just don’t have it anywhere on paper).

Also, maybe all the people who spend money on fifa points could realize how it’s not worth it after the data is presented.
    Hopefully the data collection is valid and shows truthful results.

One thing I would take into consideration, even though this can be seen as a conspiracy theory, some accounts are “rigged” and have better pack luck than others. On the other hand, some accounts have horrible pack luck (such as myself). I’m talking about red player picks from WL, pack pulls etc. This is why I would collect data from accounts that do invest money (people
    like Bateson) and from accounts that don’t invest money.

Also, I would suggest collecting data from accounts that play regularly (on a daily basis) and accounts that play on a weekly/monthly basis. Of course, this is an another theory that accounts that play more often don’t need an incentive such as packing good players, as opposed to those that don’t play that often, they “need” an incentive (packing decent players) to turn on the console.

All in all, there are a lot of cool things that could be implemented, from the design of the webpage, to making experiments such as tracking pack weight distributions during specific time frames etc.

Also, looks like someone had too much free time during the lockdown 😁

All jokes aside, great job for doing this! Spread the word, people need to see this.

@NoLuckNoCoins said:
    Mate, this is amazing. With this tool, over a longer period of time, it could be exposed how hard it actually is to pack something decent (although we already know that, we just don’t have it anywhere on paper).

Also, maybe all the people who spend money on fifa points could realize how it’s not worth it after the data is presented.
    Hopefully the data collection is valid and shows truthful results.

One thing I would take into consideration, even though this can be seen as a conspiracy theory, some accounts are “rigged” and have better pack luck than others. On the other hand, some accounts have horrible pack luck (such as myself). I’m talking about red player picks from WL, pack pulls etc. This is why I would collect data from accounts that do invest money (people
    like Bateson) and from accounts that don’t invest money.

Also, I would suggest collecting data from accounts that play regularly (on a daily basis) and accounts that play on a weekly/monthly basis. Of course, this is an another theory that accounts that play more often don’t need an incentive such as packing good players, as opposed to those that don’t play that often, they “need” an incentive (packing decent players) to turn on the console.

All in all, there are a lot of cool things that could be implemented, from the design of the webpage, to making experiments such as tracking pack weight distributions during specific time frames etc.

Also, looks like someone had too much free time during the lockdown 😁

All jokes aside, great job for doing this! Spread the word, people need to see this.

Thanks for the feedback!

Many things you said can be done, but more users are needed to have relevant data.