Results of 200 89+ Double upgrade packs!

swissmisteryswissmistery Posts: 8
edited August 10 in General FIFA Discussion

Hello!

New day, new pack analysis!

This time we are looking at the 89+ Double upgrade packs.

The cost of the SBC is quite high, especially without untradable fodder, and the return is not very good.

The 75% of the players found are worth less than 250'000, bringing the median of packs value at only 264'000, 60'000 away from breaking even with the SBC cost, so more than the 50% of the packs were a loss.

From all the possible outcome (excluding the CL cards), only TOTY Messi is missing!

Should you do the SBC? (personal opinion)

The return of the SBC is quite poor, I would do it only if you are pretty much maxed on every position and only a really big player could improve your team.

In the worst case scenario you will lose ~200'000

For more pack stats and probabilities, visit https://futpackstats.com/

Youtube channel credits:

• BiG Dave
  • EL Corsico
  • Trade Master
  • Tim Latka
  • GiuTru03
  • NeiKoohh
  • ArciiGaming
  • AuzioMF
  • Inception FC
  • ItsHaber - Fifa 20 Content
  • FUT FG
  • NerdFire
  • NepentheZ
  • ZwebackHD

Comments

Gazoul870Gazoul870 Posts: 66
    Thanks for saving me the grind for this SBC. I was 90% done. The opinion advice was the most influential part for me.

@Gazoul870 said:
    Thanks for saving me the grind for this SBC. I was 90% done. The opinion advice was the most influential part for me.

Glad I could help! You have a ~40% chance of breaking even with the SBC cost. You could easily do Joao Felix for a bit less and be sure to have a nice player

Ty
    Gazoul870Gazoul870 Posts: 66
    That is exactly what I did - got Felix who is a game changer and had some leftovers so started the prem Modric.