BEST FORMATION FOR FIFA 21

Hi Guys, I used to be decent at the game but now because of my lack of skill I’m struggling. What formation should I use to build a team? I currently have 300k after packing Werner. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

Gazoul870Gazoul870 Posts: 80
    I started using 4-3-3 then moved to 4-4-2 based on a recommendation. Didn't work for me. I am now using 4-5-1(2) and it is better.

Fifa 20 I used 5-3-2 alot and 4-5-1 with 4-3-3(5)

I am really liking this edition so far.
    Still is mind boggling sometimes but that is Fifa
    Awesome recommendation of the 4-3-3 mate absolutely loving it!
    Nice, switch it around and try some new formations.. it can be frustrating but it's how you find Gold.
    I am using 4-3-3(4) but instantly changing in game to 4-2-2-2 and I’m really enjoying it, but I make sure I have mostly pace and 5* skills in CAMs with one fast and one finisher as STs (Jesus and Lukaku)
    @DeBruyne1733 I think you just hit the nail on the head. I don't play the 4-2-2-2 as I have Rashford and Salah. The best formation depends on the players you have and how your play style works with them. I have always liked wide play so having my RW and LW as op as they are make it easy. If I had so many op cams I could play 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-3-1.
    4-4-2/4-2-3-1 are the best ones
    I’ve recently been using Jesus and Reus as STs and D. Costa and Mahrez as wide CAMs. Too good, trust me. And yeah, it’s all playstyle and what players you use. I always have used the fast/slow partnership so that I can still enjoy some of the less pace meta cards, like Lewa, Kün, Lukaku, and the rest.